• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JM20490

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi I am a DL from the great land of Canada.
I'm currently in my final year of school (17 years old in grade 12) and already have a full time job secured. My hobbies are baseball, golf, music, going to live concerts, playing guitar, and bowling. I've visited adisc many times before and I thought to do would be the day that I will finally join the community.

Welcome! We have many other Canadians here. Looks like you have your future set.

That was a great intro, btw. Enjoy your time here!

Hi and welcome to the site. I'm hoping you're soon going to turn 18 as there is an age rule on joining. If you get bumped off, please sign up again when you turn 18. Moo, our fearless leader is usually pretty good about that sort of thing.

Very good intro there. What sort of music do you enjoy playing on the guitar? I'm a keyboardist, playing both rock and classical.

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome to the site. I'm hoping you're soon going to turn 18 as there is an age rule on joining. If you get bumped off, please sign up again when you turn 18. Moo, our fearless leader is usually pretty good about that sort of thing.

Very good intro there. What sort of music do you enjoy playing on the guitar? I'm a keyboardist, playing both rock and classical.

I'll be turning 18 in 7 months hopefully Moo will let that slide. I enjoy playing metal and many other genres. I'm also into working out and powerlifting as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Scaramouche said:
Welcome! We have many other Canadians here. Looks like you have your future set.

That was a great intro, btw. Enjoy your time here!

Thank you!

Nice to "meet" ya! I grew up around a lot of musicians but music was not my particular artistic talent.

I do love music and my tastes are pretty eclectic but I do tend to gravitate more to rock/metal. There's some good threads on favorite music and videos buried in here that you may like.

Congrats on the job--would it be too personal to ask what you'll be doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back