• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Long time adult baby and little; newbie to embracing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TabulaRasa2017

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hello everyone!

It has taken me decades to get to this point, but I'm so glad I have. Like I imagine it has been for so many of you, I have wanted to wear diapers and regress and be loved for who I am for about as long as I can recall. I have only recently worked up the courage to admit that to myself, to my siblings, and now to all of you.

I identify as an adult baby and a little. I realize this can mean different things to different people. For me, I feel the most loved when I am in adult baby/little headspace and for me (although I understand not for everyone) this is a component of my sexuality. In fact, one of my biggest hurdles in any romantic relationship has been this aspect of who I am. I'm sure many of you understand.

Out in the world, I am a successful, productive, career-driven professional and I am an involved father to two wonderful children. I was married until recently and I'm currently going through a divorce. We are not divorcing primarily because of my adult baby needs (we just don't live well together anymore), but those needs were never adequately met in that relationship. But I have finally decided that my adult baby/little needs are real, they are important, and I deserve to have those needs met.

I have also realized that I need to reach out to people like all of you for friendship and advice and perspective because I've spent too long going through this on my own and I can't do that anymore. Although it sounds funny to say anonymously, I'm finally trying to be honest with myself and with everyone else about who I really am. I beat myself up about this for years, and when I finally accepted this part of myself, I felt like a bird released from his cage.

So, I'm happy to join all of you and I'm ready to listen and learn and find out who all of you are. I'm going to ask questions, and even though I've been an adult baby/little for a long time, they're probably newbie questions! LOL I'm hoping that as you get to know who I am and I get to know who you are, I'll have the privilege of meeting some of you in the real world.

Be well everyone and thank you for having me as part of your community.

My name is Gabe.
I am wondering can I add you as a friend on here? I look forward to hearing from you thanks Gabe.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

TabulaRasa2017 said:
Hello everyone!

It has taken me decades to get to this point, but I'm so glad I have. Like I imagine it has been for so many of you, I have wanted to wear diapers and regress and be loved for who I am for about as long as I can recall. I have only recently worked up the courage to admit that to myself, to my siblings, and now to all of you.

I identify as an adult baby and a little. I realize this can mean different things to different people. For me, I feel the most loved when I am in adult baby/little headspace and for me (although I understand not for everyone) this is a component of my sexuality. In fact, one of my biggest hurdles in any romantic relationship has been this aspect of who I am. I'm sure many of you understand.

Out in the world, I am a successful, productive, career-driven professional and I am an involved father to two wonderful children. I was married until recently and I'm currently going through a divorce. We are not divorcing primarily because of my adult baby needs (we just don't live well together anymore), but those needs were never adequately met in that relationship. But I have finally decided that my adult baby/little needs are real, they are important, and I deserve to have those needs met.

I have also realized that I need to reach out to people like all of you for friendship and advice and perspective because I've spent too long going through this on my own and I can't do that anymore. Although it sounds funny to say anonymously, I'm finally trying to be honest with myself and with everyone else about who I really am. I beat myself up about this for years, and when I finally accepted this part of myself, I felt like a bird released from his cage.

So, I'm happy to join all of you and I'm ready to listen and learn and find out who all of you are. I'm going to ask questions, and even though I've been an adult baby/little for a long time, they're probably newbie questions! LOL I'm hoping that as you get to know who I am and I get to know who you are, I'll have the privilege of meeting some of you in the real world.

Be well everyone and thank you for having me as part of your community.

Hi and welcome to the site. I think you'll enjoy being part of this community. We're a support group and full of information concerning what it is to be AB/DL. Taking part in the threads will make you a part of this community as we get to know and appreciate you. I'm sorry your marriage didn't work out but maybe you'll eventually find someone who can appreciate all aspects of who you are. My wife is very accepting.

GabeG23 said:
My name is Gabe.
I am wondering can I add you as a friend on here? I look forward to hearing from you thanks Gabe.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Hi Gabe. Of course! I'm new here so I don't know how one does that yet, but if you know, go ahead.

Cheers!

- - - Updated - - -

Note said:
Damn, and here I was hoping you were an ABDL caregiver, don't have enough of them. Well, welcome anyway.

And nice intro, it's not entirely focused on your ABDL obsessions, which is what a good intro should be.

Hi there -- first, thank you for the compliment. Second, well, I'm open to playing different roles, I suppose. In other words, I may want an adult baby/little experience for myself, but if I were in a genuinely loving relationship then playing the role of a caregiver for the other person (in my case, for a female ab/little) would only seem fair. I'm actually open to having a partner who is not ab/little or an ab/little caregiver but who understands this need in me. There are some things I'm not interested in, like everyone, but if there were genuine love and affection there, I'm not limited to only ab/little play.

- - - Updated - - -

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome to the site. I think you'll enjoy being part of this community. We're a support group and full of information concerning what it is to be AB/DL. Taking part in the threads will make you a part of this community as we get to know and appreciate you. I'm sorry your marriage didn't work out but maybe you'll eventually find someone who can appreciate all aspects of who you are. My wife is very accepting.

Hi there. Thank you for the welcome and thank you for your kind words. I need those now. I'm glad to hear your wife is very accepting. Really, that is all I'm asking for. I've just reached a point in my life where I refuse to hide this part of myself any longer to those who know and love me. I'm confident I can find a new partner going forward but I want a relationship built on a true understanding of this part of me. I'm very willing to learn and accept and love the tender parts of others if they'll treat me with kindness and respect.

Sometimes it is quite difficult to be honest with ourselves but one we can be, it is quite liberating. There are a lot of great people here and you may be surprised at how many here have had similar experiences.

We all have our ups and downs but here, people are pretty damn supportive.

PaddedDeist said:
Sometimes it is quite difficult to be honest with ourselves but one we can be, it is quite liberating. There are a lot of great people here and you may be surprised at how many here have had similar experiences.

We all have our ups and downs but here, people are pretty damn supportive.

Thanks! I'm glad I've joined this group. I've had virtually no one to talk with about this for decades, so now it's like I'm making up for lost time. Thanks for reaching out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back