Not open for further replies.

Bucephalus

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
O.k., I has a gripe.
Yes, a gripe. There might be many more LIKE my gripe, but THIS one, is Mine.
Mine, dammit!
*ahems*
(the silliness, sometimes it takes-over)

Diaper powder. Talc., Corn starch, et al. Now, SOME of these products are 'Scent-neutral' (at least, for my nose. An' I haz a good sniffer!).

I hate 'Perfumed/Scented' powders. ALL OF THEM! Even 'Gold Bond' (damn good product, but it has a SCENT!)...

So, IF I must suffer dusting my nethers, AND I can't seem to find a workable powder that DOESN'T have a damn scent?...

Anyone know of a 'Masculine' scented one? 'Musk'? 'After-Shave'?

Surely I can't be the only one who's thought of this for males? (and don't call me Shirley, dammit! ::grins::).

B.

Have you tried Gold Bond? .. o just see you have .. hmm .. sorry no other suggestions

Men's Talcum Powder, plenty of choices check Amazon.com

Bucephalus said:
O.k., I has a gripe.
Yes, a gripe. There might be many more LIKE my gripe, but THIS one, is Mine.
Mine, dammit!
*ahems*
(the silliness, sometimes it takes-over)

Diaper powder. Talc., Corn starch, et al. Now, SOME of these products are 'Scent-neutral' (at least, for my nose. An' I haz a good sniffer!).

I hate 'Perfumed/Scented' powders. ALL OF THEM! Even 'Gold Bond' (damn good product, but it has a SCENT!)...

So, IF I must suffer dusting my nethers, AND I can't seem to find a workable powder that DOESN'T have a damn scent?...

Anyone know of a 'Masculine' scented one? 'Musk'? 'After-Shave'?

Surely I can't be the only one who's thought of this for males? (and don't call me Shirley, dammit! ::grins::).

B.

No. But I have an Idea. Get a men's powder deodorant and grate it into powder with a small cheese grater full of unscented baby powder. Mix it up. You win't need much of the men's deodorant. scoop it back into the bottle. https://bellatory.com/hygiene-grooming/11-Most-Popular-Body-Powders-for-Men

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Gold-Bon...35&wl11=local&wl12=51176871&wl13=1952&veh=sem

Last edited:
Bucephalus said:

Nope it's just you, you're weird! (just like the rest of us!!)

All joking aside tho... I had a bottle of talc in the back cupboard from I don't know HOW long ago. It was ancient. Anyway, "Igredients: Talc" Full stop. NO "fragrance". And I gave it a good sniff, they were not kidding. It was like corn starch in many ways... it was noticeable finer, like flour, and had ZERO scent.

I personally didn't care for it, I like the baby powder smell. But I suspect you can find pure talc without fragrance, since that looks like something the hospitals would want to use. And there are people with allergies that have to watch out for unknowns like that.

I searched for "unscented talc" and found https://www.amazon.com/Aqua-Suit-Wetsuit-Talcum-Powder/dp/B0000DCVYU

Looks like divers use it to help pull on their wet-suits. Can't say I was expecting that to be where I found it

You can buy corn starch it the same stuff

Now that,,, is a damned crafty idea!
I'll have to give it a try soon, after I do some research on the products contained within a 'Deodorant'. Things that might not trouble the armpits, could very well lead to disaster in the nether-region(s)!

Thanks for the suggestion!

B.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, yep...
What I'm seeking isn't so much a 'Scentless' powder, but one that has a 'Man-scent'. aka, 'Musk', and that sort of thing. I have to be extremely cautious about anything 'Scented', as said products tend to cause a VERY unwelcome rash in areas best left rashless. 'Rashless'? Hmmm... Methinks I may have invented a new werd? *ahems*... ;-)

As for divers and those damned suits? You BETCHA! I'm a qualified PADI 'Open-Water' diver, and we used talc to help get those damned 'Second skins' on! (and this was over 30 years ago, so...)

Thanks for the comments and link/suggestion!

B.

- - - Updated - - -

A *WARNING* to anyone who MIGHT have a problem with yeast infections?

Never, EVER, apply corn starch to the region! Gods, what a calamity that caused me, awhile back! Yeast feeds on corn starch like tribbles feast on triticalli! (sp?) ((And yes, 'Geek-joke', for anyone familiar with the original Star Trek series)).

Thanks for reading and commenting, howevah!

B.

There will never be a powder with a "man scent". Sorry, but the general purpose of baby powder is for babies and disabled people. It is what it is. Deal with it.

Bucephalus said:
A *WARNING* to anyone who MIGHT have a problem with yeast infections?

Never, EVER, apply corn starch to the region! Gods, what a calamity that caused me, awhile back! Yeast feeds on corn starch like tribbles feast on triticalli! (sp?) ((And yes, 'Geek-joke', for anyone familiar with the original Star Trek series)).

"Bio-rhythms are all wrong... heart rate is.... JIM! This man's a Klingon!" ;)

Yeah, yeast's a problem. Unfortunately, eczema is at the other end of the spectrum. And I get both. So I have to use both talc and corn starch down there in a careful balance to avoid both problems. yay.

So, you don't believe males who wear diapers, SHOULD have a 'Masculine-scented' product? Wow...

B.

Bucephalus said:
So, you don't believe males who wear diapers, SHOULD have a 'Masculine-scented' product? Wow...

B.

Most anyone even a little ab would think that. Why does that surprise you?

Personally, I'd never use a masculine scented powder. Heck, even my deoderant is "powder fresh" scented.

I'm not 'AB', thx. My use of diapers isn't voluntary, nor a 'fetish'. Hell, I'm not even 'DL' (ABDL). I try to keep a positive outlook on the NEED for the damned things, but that doesn't mean I'll ever 'Love' them.

B.

Bucephalus said:
I'm not 'AB', thx. My use of diapers isn't voluntary, nor a 'fetish'. Hell, I'm not even 'DL' (ABDL). I try to keep a positive outlook on the NEED for the damned things, but that doesn't mean I'll ever 'Love' them.

B.

That's perfectly fine. I am AB and DL, but that also means my use of diapers ISN'T voluntary too. That's why this is more accurately described as a compulsion than it is a hobby.

I get not everyone is going to like baby scented perfumes, all I'm saying is don't be so surprised others DO like it, especially when those people refer to themselves as AB.

Slomo said:
That's perfectly fine. I am AB and DL, but that also means my use of diapers ISN'T voluntary too. That's why this is more accurately described as a compulsion than it is a hobby.

I get not everyone is going to like baby scented perfumes, all I'm saying is don't be so surprised others DO like it, especially when those people refer to themselves as AB.
I agree with Slomo. I do at times feel a desire to wear abdl style adult diapers. When I have extra money I tend to build my stash. I also desire an ABDL onesie. I started at age 3 and don't remember ever making a conscious choice to feel the need to engage in the ABDL DIAPERS lifestyle.

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back