Incontinence

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was just wondering does it happen like out of the blue. I mean like you can go to restroom then the next boom I pee or poo. Is that how it starts or?

makena43 said:
I was just wondering does it happen like out of the blue. I mean like you can go to restroom then the next boom I pee or poo. Is that how it starts or?

There are many different types of incontinence- and causes for it. Urge incontinence does often strike quickly and seemingly can be at random times either just after having gone to the bathroom, or hours after.

But does it happen where you are in town and then. You look at your pants and go how did that happen I didn't. Feel the need to pee oh my god am I now incontinence

makena43 said:
But does it happen where you are in town and then. You look at your pants and go how did that happen I didn't. Feel the need to pee oh my god am I now incontinence

With urge incontinence, it can happen anywhere, or at any time. Some people can always feel it and get that classic urge to pee, others may never feel it and just realize they have already wet. Like I said, there are many different types of incontinence.

I imagine it starts very gradually and gets progressively worse as the relevant muscles weaken... unless you've have a physical injury.

Is urge incontence like you pee too much, you get abit stress, frustrated and some pee comes out .but I guess am considered if one day in the future I am doing something. And then I notice a puddle of something on the floor and find out its my pee. That is the last thing I want and then I am force to wear diapers. I can't go to crossfit in diapers and work place. That is what I am wonding

My incontinence started with just damp and smelly underpants by the end o the day and gradually got worse. I wear nappies 24/7 now.

So to incontence it will start small then slowly fwtto the point of i have to wear diapers. It doesn't happen likes a fever. On size for a diaper I see on amzon 27 to 36. I think the highest number of the range of the diaper match with your size

makena43: I see you went to a doctor back in June for a possible UTI. What were the results?

It was uti the doctor put me on medicine. But it still burns. When I get. Stress or lift heavy I leak some

makena43 said:
It was uti the doctor put me on medicine. But it still burns. When I get. Stress or lift heavy I leak some

I would go back and see him. Repeated UTIs can be a sign of something else.

Okay I have add inflammatory of the prosate. I just find out there is no uti its the prosate

Last edited:
How did you find that out? Did he do a finger exam?

Yes, but a different doctor. Does this prostate gave me more okay to wear diapers. Since I read that if you have a medical reason then its accept if not you need to see a tharpist

makena43 said:

For me it happened in a very short time time;,writhing hours. I had only a few drop having voiding, and within hours all in a sudden I started permanent dribbling and I am in 24/7 since then. No medical reason was found, except Cerebral Palsy mildly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

makena43 said:
Yes, but a different doctor. Does this prostate gave me more okay to wear diapers. Since I read that if you have a medical reason then its accept if not you need to see a tharpist

I have prostate cancer and had my prostate removed. A side affect of the surgery is ic. It can last up to a year. Your symptoms could be an infected prostate which needs medicine or you might have something else. Did your doc give you a blood test for PSA? If he did, what was it? If not, he should.

I am taking two tablets a day and if I miss it. It burns more. Yes he did take a psa and it was okay

makena43 said:
I am taking two tablets a day and if I miss it. It burns more. Yes he did take a psa and it was okay

Sounds like you're doing the right thing. When is your follow up appointment?

I did that in June. He did a probe down the urethra but said all is still good

June? And you're still having problems? I would go see him again or get another doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back