Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Diaper Lover's Dilemma

Default The Diaper Lover's Dilemma

It's easy to forget that most people wouldn't wear diapers or protective absorbent products if they had a choice.

That said, I'm in my new place and striving to get the life half of my work/life balance going. That means finding and interacting with people, offline.

And finding any one with a mutual interest is hard enough. But when I see the "how to" slip of paper from a package of male guards lying on the restroom floor, or I learn of the existence of a person who openly admits to wearing a diaper from someone who recently attended an AA meeting, it's hard for me not to think, "Ooh, someone I can talk to!"

I know I'm not alone in this.
    Last edited by NateSean; 15-Oct-2017 at 17:11.

I feel the exact same. I put some incontinence nappies on Gumtree (selling site) and had lots of interest. The person I sold them too I found out was AB/DL through texts conversations and that was a good feeling. I think it's more common than we think. I think AB/DL is a spectrum, you have people mildly interested in nappies and can function with families and stuff who's not that involved online and you have people like me on the more extreme end who wants to wear all the time and make themselves incontinent.

I feel like there's more of us than we believe but it's just the vast majority either repress or are extremely secretive of their wearing.
    My entire life, before I knew I was ABDL, I have run in to and made friends with 2 people who also wore for fun by pure chance (online). The first of which was actually my first crush at 13. Neither of them knew I also had those desires because at both those points of my life I was still in denial. Wish I could somehow find them again.

Oh, we already know there are more abdls than we realise. The admins here, and on other sites have pointed out before that not even 10% of those who visit will ever post a comment.

Then we also know that for every one person who will go online there are 10 to 100 times more people who share the same interest but just don't go online with it.

We've tried to estimate how many abdls there are in the US alone. Before it's been guessed anywhere from several hundred thousand, to a million. So yeah, plenty of us out there. Just hard to find.

My problem seems from not always being able to read the situation.

Suppose some guy tells me, "I wear a diaper."

If I ask, "Can I see?"

There is one very pleasant way that conversation could go and a million very unpleasant ones.

I think there is a great number of ABDLs out there.
    I have just checked the stats of one german ABDL site. If you assume that there are only German people on that site it pointed out that every one in 50000 of the German population (except children) is an active user on that site. And if you assume that every account there belongs to a single person it would mean 1 in 10000 Germans has an account on that site.
    And I know that there are Germans who don't have an account on that site because I am one of them.
    You can double, triple or multiple that number with whatever arbitrarily because in fact you have no idea how many people there are.
    Let's say you are sitting in a train with 1000 people and more. It is very likely that you are the only one in that train who is an ABDL. But imagine that in every train or every second train might be one of us! It depends on the perspective how you see the number. The absolute number is small. But it is high enough that you have a real chance to see an ABDL that you don't know every day. You just don't know who it is!

Sometimes I envy people who are openly gay or transgender or some other form of "acceptable" sexual behavior. At least they are not alone. Can you imagine a parade of adult babys, diaper lovers ect. marching proudly down main street. At least the wouldn't have to worry about bathrooms.

Quote Originally Posted by brokenbiskit View Post
    Sometimes I envy people who are openly gay or transgender or some other form of "acceptable" sexual behavior. At least they are not alone. Can you imagine a parade of adult babys, diaper lovers ect. marching proudly down main street. At least the wouldn't have to worry about bathrooms.
    This is where you need to stop and think about what you just said. Being openly gay or transgenders is NOT about being able to openly display our sexual behavior. Neither would being openly abdl be about marching down main street in just ab clothing or diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by Slomo View Post
    This is where you need to stop and think about what you just said. Being openly gay or transgenders is NOT about being able to openly display our sexual behavior. Neither would being openly abdl be about marching down main street in just ab clothing or diapers.
    I agree. Showing off doesn't help a cause in most cases.

I didn't mean to offend any one. Who am i to judge. After all I enjoy wearing diapers & using them for their intended purpose. the point I was trying to make is that the gay transgender bisesexual community has made attempts to be publicly acknowlged and accepted. I don't think abdls will ever be publicly accepted.