In relation to a previous post about making a room smell babyish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingllama

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I saw a post a few days ago about how to make a room smell babyish, today i came across these when out shopping, they're wax for the wad melters/burners you buy that you plug into the wall and place the wax blocks in the bowl and it melts them and gives of the scent. Anyways these ones i found are called newborn nursury, i bought a box to try and they smell just like talcum powder and fresh baby nappies
3185262f5195acf8caee3b244e906b7c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where do you buy them?

Or bath & body works, or yankee candle, or other such places you can find baby scented candles. They work good too.

Thats shocking we can smell like babies easier than dressing like them !

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

It'd be funny if they smelled like dirty diapers. It probably wouldn't be a big seller then. I find it amazing that they would make this scent. How times change.

Jelly belly was monitoring and have sent the devolopers into high gear engineering "loaded diaper" jelly beans for use at diaper parties.

dogboy said:
It'd be funny if they smelled like dirty diapers. It probably wouldn't be a big seller then. I find it amazing that they would make this scent. How times change.

Uh, you know baby scent IS a dilluted baby poop smell. Right.

Slomo said:
Uh, you know baby scent IS a dilluted baby poop smell. Right.
3 AM in my diaper is definately not 3 AM in a pampers,I stink and not in a good way .

There is a perfume called Curve Crush that has lots of nursery smells in it. the closest thing to vintage Pampers I have found is an expensive perfume by Amouage called Gold Man. you can find samples for around $10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back