• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Newbie Exploring

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelanguagecollector

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi! I'm a pre-med student working as a full-time graveyard CNA. Yes, it is as fun as it sounds! I'm working on becoming a pediatric oncologist, hopefully in the next million years or so... ;)

As far as exploring this site goes, I recently accepted my interest in age-play. I have always had to be responsible in my life, so I've had to deny my littlespace or whatever it's called. So lately I've been doing some self-exploration which has led me here. Now I just want to learn more about it all.

Besides all that, I am busy as a bee! I work full time, like I said. I also go to school full-time. When I'm not dying from all that, I like to play the piano, teach myself new languages, and serve humanitarian trips. I love to read and write. I love to veg out in front of the tv (what I watch depends on the day). I love learning to play new instruments, and I love to knit and crochet.

I came to this site hoping to find out more about the others out there who have the same mind-set as me. A group that won't judge and that can hopefully help me in this new acceptance of myself. :)

Anyways.... Thanks for letting me introduce myself!

thelanguagecollector said:
Hi! I'm a pre-med student working as a full-time graveyard CNA. Yes, it is as fun as it sounds! I'm working on becoming a pediatric oncologist, hopefully in the next million years or so... ;)

As far as exploring this site goes, I recently accepted my interest in age-play. I have always had to be responsible in my life, so I've had to deny my littlespace or whatever it's called. So lately I've been doing some self-exploration which has led me here. Now I just want to learn more about it all.

Besides all that, I am busy as a bee! I work full time, like I said. I also go to school full-time. When I'm not dying from all that, I like to play the piano, teach myself new languages, and serve humanitarian trips. I love to read and write. I love to veg out in front of the tv (what I watch depends on the day). I love learning to play new instruments, and I love to knit and crochet.

I came to this site hoping to find out more about the others out there who have the same mind-set as me. A group that won't judge and that can hopefully help me in this new acceptance of myself. :)

Thank you for introducing yourself! Can we call you TLC for short? :) You are a busy bee.

We do not judge here. We all like the same things, mostly diapers. There are a lot of littles here, too. When in little mode do you play with toys or watch tv or ...?

Scaramouche said:
Thank you for introducing yourself! Can we call you TLC for short? :) You are a busy bee.

We do not judge here. We all like the same things, mostly diapers. There are a lot of littles here, too. When in little mode do you play with toys or watch tv or ...?

TLC is totally fine. :)

Little mode I will definitely watch tv. It all started with babysitting. I found out I was into their shows just as much as they were. I also love playing with toys and have a stuffed elephant named Stanley who is my favorite.

TLC is totally fine. :)

Little mode I will definitely watch tv. It all started with babysitting. I found out I was into their shows just as much as they were. I also love playing with toys and have a stuffed elephant named Stanley who is my favorite.

Aw! I had a stuffed elephant when I was little. I had probably 12 stuffies I had to sleep with every night including a giraffe. My favorite was a stuffed Snoopy. I/we have one now but it is a Halloween decoration so I only see it about three weeks a year. I'm looking for it now. :)

Scaramouche said:
Aw! I had a stuffed elephant when I was little. I had probably 12 stuffies I had to sleep with every night including a giraffe. My favorite was a stuffed Snoopy. I/we have one now but it is a Halloween decoration so I only see it about three weeks a year. I'm looking for it now. :)

I hope you find it! I panic a little when I can't find my stuffies. Which is hard because I live with my parents who don't know anything about all this... Which I don't exactly know a lot either. :dunno:

I hope you find it! I panic a little when I can't find my stuffies. Which is hard because I live with my parents who don't know anything about all this... Which I don't exactly know a lot either. :dunno:

He's in a box. I just haven't opened it yet. :)

Oh bad! I just looked in all the boxes and didn't see him! He's probably hiding under one of the breakable decorations.

Scaramouche said:
Oh bad! I just looked in all the boxes and didn't see him! He's probably hiding under one of the breakable decorations.

Oh No!!! 😞😞😞

I found him! I tried to post a pic but wasn't successful. Yet.

Welcome to our diapered crew! I'm jealous of your language abilities. I was having trouble learning German and that contributed to me running out of financial aid before I could earn my BA (English Major, Writing Minor).

You are set for the long-haul eh? That's a lot of stuff to learn and I have a lot of respect for those that follow that path and can survive school.

I know how stressful going to university was for me and I wish I could have retreated into littlespace--and I'm not much of an AB--during some of my more stressful days. You embracing your little may be quite helpful in getting through all you have ahead.

I knit too! Most ABDLs start at a very young age. I Started at age 3. Was a bed wetter. Obsessed with diapers from the first day they were taken from be. Becomes a fetish during highschool. I am 43. Some use diapers in BDSM. Personally I hate BDSM. To me it is too violent and just plain gross. Most of us have a "stash". A stash is your personal collection of diapers. Many of us have a favourite diaper. We wet and find it fulfilling. Some mess their diapers as well. Plastic backed " crinkly" diapers are favored statistically over cloth or cloth backed. There are many sites that cater exclusively to ABDLs for the most part. You can buy babyish looking diapers in adult sizes
Onesises are popular too and even Amazon sells the diapers and the onesises. It's an expensive habit if you appreciate quality diapers. Best of luck. May the FORCE be with you!

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

Thanks for introducing yourself. You're pre-med description caught my eye - I'm a scientist and I teach undergraduate anatomy courses, so I like to think I help "train" the next generation of people that will hopefully save us and our animals. ;) Best of luck with your career and your studies ... I know it's difficult!

I think you've come to right place - I've recently joined as well because I've finally accepted this part of myself and wanted to go somewhere where I felt accepted for all of who I am.

I'm curious ... your name is The Language Collector. Do you consider yourself to be a polyglot? What languages have you collected?

Nice to meet you - you can be as little as you like here.

Hey!! I also work as a CNA and I know a lot of languages. Glad to see a fellow CNA on here. :) Best regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back