LG nightgowns?

Status
Not open for further replies.

annoellyn

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Carer
Does anyone know where you can buy nightgowns for little's or childish adult nightgowns? I've been looking at walmart but they just have long grandma-like ones. I've seen a few abdl websites that are over the top frilly dresses for day wear but looking for ones a little girl would wear to bed.

:)

annoellyn said:
Does anyone know where you can buy nightgowns for little's or childish adult nightgowns? I've been looking at walmart but they just have long grandma-like ones. I've seen a few abdl websites that are over the top frilly dresses for day wear but looking for ones a little girl would wear to bed.:)
I know; right?! Me, too. When I was a preteen, I had a pink nightgown with a teddy bear holding cotton candy. It came with a spare for a teddy bear. Wish I could find it bigger.

Go to Amazon and type in adult baby clothes. Also try adult baby night gowns or adult baby dresses, etc. They have all sorts of things. I've ordered a couple of provocative things and will ask my wife for a cute teddy bear designed night shirt and shorts. There in the women's clothes.

I know on amazon they have a few adult nightgowns. Like I've seen Nora Twips and then a Enjoynight heart sleep shirt that might be more little girlish. Depends on what you're looking for though I guess.

Target is pretty nice for pajamas especially. They had some cute sheep ones when I went there last :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back