Just got my Rearz shipment

Status
Not open for further replies.

squishypants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
So I ordered 3 packs of the Rearz inspire after getting a sample in a bundle from Personal Care in Fort Wayne, IN. The sample I got was labeled M so that’s what I ordered. WRONG!! They barely fit!!!! I wear a 36 pants but these must run small. That’s ok. I will contact them and hopefully exchange the 2 unopened packs for the bigger size. I do love these diapers regardless!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

squishypants said:
So I ordered 3 packs of the Rearz inspire after getting a sample in a bundle from Personal Care in Fort Wayne, IN. The sample I got was labeled M so that’s what I ordered. WRONG!!

Oh that would be very irritating!

Manufacturer sizing is VERY inconsistent. Glad you went with samples first, this way you haven't lost much money trying to figure out what size is needed to get them to extend up to your belly button.

Slomo said:
Manufacturer sizing is VERY inconsistent. Glad you went with samples first, this way you haven't lost much money trying to figure out what size is needed to get them to extend up to your belly button.

The “rise” is perfect. It’s the wings that aren’t large enough. I’m wearing the ones from the package I already opened but I’ll have to send the others back to exchange them for Larges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

squishypants said:
The “rise” is perfect. It’s the wings that aren’t large enough. I’m wearing the ones from the package I already opened but I’ll have to send the others back to exchange them for Larges.

Many retailers won't take back diapers, citing sanitary reasons. (not even unopened bags) I think I can agree with opened bags, but UNopened bags, they just don't like processing returns.

But if they shipped you something wrong, then that's entirely on them to correct. They can
(A) reship the correct product and let you keep the wrong item, no charges to you
(B) reship the correct item and pay for your postage to return the wrong item (and possibly issue you a small coupon/credit for your inconvenience)
(C) offer you some partial or full refund of the cost of the item, usually in the form of a store credit on future orders (and you can re-order the right thing yourself)

Most retailers will opt for (C) because it's best for them. It saves them on return shipping, and it also allows them to not give you a full refund for the cost of the item because you're keeping the wrong thing that you can still get some use out of. And it's a lot less work for them to add a coupon to their storefront than deal with return labels and processing/restocking labor.

But I would insist on something, I wouldn't just accept that.

Slomo said:

Oh definitely this. The "Large" size of Wellness Superio are about the same size as an Abena M4 and most other manufacturer's "medium" sizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back