Not open for further replies.

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other

Sorry it's been a while since I've been on but a lot of things have been happening.

One of which is that I am likely to be buying business with two other ABDL and also employing my Little Bro Baby Issac.

but I have to be a big boy and talk to Barclays to see if I can have a business lone.

the more I go into this the more I wont to go into Little Space as it is scary, luckily I have my two ABDL friends and my little bro. to hold my hand as it where

Sorry for being quite vague here but the two friends have accounts with ADISC. And we have pinky promised each other not make any big announcements until it is definite what we are up to. But those of you that are observant maybe able to join the dots together.

Anyway whatever happens my life is going to change dramatically. As most of you know all this started when I was outed at work as an ABDL Little about 12 months ago which meant I had lost my job.

Checked and I have found other work but nothing that really engaged me like my last job which I kind of loved so now I have decided to go self-employed and that is a whole new ballgame.

So I was wondering if there was any Little that are self-employed that could give me any of voice when setting up and running my own business also employing staff.

Perhaps this might of been better posted in the mature section rather than the Little's section so my apologies if it has to be moved it's just that I usually hanging out with my fellow Little's where I feel safe. hee, hee

thanks Siysiy

Hey Siysiy, that sounds pretty exciting! I think even in little space, you can feel pretty good about this new project because you're exploring all sorts of new things, and that can be really fun!

If you're working with Barclays to get a loan, talk to them about other resources they offer. Banks really like small businesses, even ones on odd subjects like ABDL related stuff (as long as it's not illegal of course). And Barclays is an absolutely huge bank, so they've got all sorts of different people there. I bet you that not only can they help with the money, but they've probably got someone who can give you some advice about what sort of business entity to make for what you're doing, and some pro tips for things to do starting out like making sure you get your accounting set up properly and keep track of your taxes. And even if they don't have quite the right person, they can point you in the right direction for where to go. Don't be afraid of having to work with them, and ask lots and lots of questions like a little kid should when they're trying something new.

Have fun!

I'm currently too new here to do PM's but all I can say is keep your eyes wide open to the reality of everything going on, all the ways things can go wrong and just how hard it is to make stuff work.

So many businesses fail in their 1st year (and almost none make a profit) and a large portion of that is because the reality of it is not as rosy and fun as the idea of it.

4 people could be a blessing or a curse, that's a lot of mouths to feed before you have made any money, and 4 opinions on every decision could drag things down massively.

Avoid ANY major expenses you don't ABSOLUTELY have to spend (soo tempting to go out and buy everyone a shiny new desk/laptop/whatever "on the company" in the 1st month), that stuff can wait until the company has some actual spare cash.

Don't sign up for stuff either, sales guys love to sign new businesses up for all sorts of high falutin' contracts, insurances, etc that flatter you into feeling very businesslike but will bleed you dry before you've got anywhere.

Also recognise that your time is money, if you can save a week of your time by spending 100 monies on some bit of equipment then just do it, unless you have nothing better / more productive to do with your time.

That is multiplied by 4 if all 4 of you are wasting time trying to work round something.

Oh and on a personal note: If you are selling stuff online, learn how to take good pictures from useful angles and write accurate and meaningfull descriptions, and make it as easy as possible for people arriving at your website to give you their money!

Don't make me create an account/login/password, don't conceal the delivery charge, give clear delivery timescales (not "next day delivery but after 3 days to pick + pack" as some do) and be reassuringly clear about the discretion of the packaging etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back