Seconds Before Getting Busted.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I know I know I don't post on here really like at all lol I mostly lurk... I was just seconds before I was busted......... but my neibours saw and now I wanna turrtle.... so I order a box of goodnites from amazon and did all the steps except click put in box because I could not find it. so I did the next best thing... I sent it as a gift to myself without the wrapping I waiting all day for it to come I even overnighted it cause I just could not wait.

So I waiting all day till like 4:30 then I had to go to my 4 yo neiece birthday party and eat cake and pizza with them all. Well on the way there 10 minutes I get a notification that it was delievered but I was not the driver so I just breathed and said to myself please be in a box....

Well on my way home I made sure to have my keys out and seatbelt off Like the bad boy I am :p and rushed to the door to unlock it and grabbed the box and rushed downstairs with it.....

made it downstairs safly without anyone saying somthing I think but I kno my neiburs did see a box of teen diapers sitting on my front steps hopefully they think they are for my sisters kids that are here from time to time :( :wallbash::wallbash:

More than likely, they didn't notice and if they did see a box, they probably didn't look at it carefully enough to know it's a box of Goodnites.

People are less observant than you think. If they even saw the box, they probably didn't look closely enough to see what it was; even if they saw what the box was from, they probably assumed it was a reused box from some eBay purchase; and even if they thought that it had diapers in it, they probably wouldn't think that they were for you. And, for that matter, even if they saw the box, realized it had diapers in it, and thought that they must be for you, I doubt that they'd care.

It's not a good feeling to think you've been outed, but I'd bet that you're OK.

Even if I saw a box like that on my neighbors porch I wouldn’t jump to the conclusion that it was for the adult. Even with me being involved with the community. It would have to be a blatant ABDL box for me to even have a second thought that my neighbor is a “freaky diaper weirdo”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know I was more worried about my aunti and uncle seeing as they were the ones driveing or my mom (we all live toghter) who was a few minutes behind us my mom knows but she found out when I was drunk and really depressed I send a message to amazon complaining about that thoe so hopefully they come to there senses because I also subscibe and save to lots of stuff.

Let me tell you a story that makes for EXCELLENT cover:

I used to work at a place that had a cool security guard on site, if you were nice to him he'd take in packages and stuff and look after you like a gruff concierge.

So one day I get a call from him, quite amused, telling me there's a huge box of adult nappies waiting in his mail room for me! As you might imagine, my 1st reaction is sheer terror / panic as this is my place of work and holy crap holy crap bugger bugger bugger...

EXCEPT I HAVEN'T ORDERED ANY SUCH THING, so despite MY panic, as far as anyone else is concerned this is just some amusing mix-up - so I quickly plug my brain back into its socket, act casually bemused and (truthfully) say I have no idea what that's about, make a joke like "I'm pretty sure I'd remember ordering something like that" or "Someone's been on ebay wjilst drunk" or some shit like that and head down to inspect the package...

Anyway, turns out I had ordered a load of car parts online and the company that sent them (a pretty major mail order company) uses recycled boxes - literally they collect stacks of empty cardboard boxes from other businesses and use them to send out orders! Very eco, but what were the chances of me getting THAT box???

Luckily their label was on the box (and it clonked and weighed a lot) so I made sure to point that out to the guard and have a laugh about it, told him I'd have to tell them to use something less embarrassing next time like a sex-doll crate or job lot of butt plugs...

So - if you ever have an embarrassing package turn up, just tweak the story to fit something innocent you might have bought from ebay or wherever that fits the size/weight.

"Damn, I only bought a vase on ebay and they must've filled this whole thing with bubble wrap and foam chips!"

You're welcome! :)

Not sure if it is available where you live but many places allow you to order to a store for collection. May help with future purchases. Also, just a question really. Why not just buy Goodnites at a local shop? Why bother ordering something so readily available?

Get a PO box. Makes delivery much less stressful.

Or just have it sen't to your local distribution facility and pick it up on your own.

Thats why i love the holidays, people send god knows what who knows were in pampers boxes, and nobody cares or thinks about it .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

that is really living on the edge, goodnites4. i dont think my heart could take the panic i would have felt in your situation!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back