Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: There she is!!

  1. #1

    Default There she is!!

    was browsing the net when I'vo found those cute flash animations about Doki (a rabbit) and Nabi (a kitty) who find themselves in an unacceptable interspecies romantic affair.

    Step 1

    Step 2

    Step 3

    Step 4

    Final Step

    My favourite is step 3.
    how about you? :3

  2. #2
    Mesmerale

    Default

    Why is that I can go to a funeral, or watch the most saddening movies without crying...

    But when I watch Mufasa die in the Lion King, or any sort of sad animation, I always end up crying?

    ~~~

    My favorite would have to be Final Step.

    Everything gets happy then, and it's a pretty cool Step. ^_^

  3. #3

    Default

    Oh I think I saw those before! Is that the one where all the kitties and bunnies are against it because its the kitty and bunny in love?

  4. #4
    Mesmerale

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Abby View Post
    Oh I think I saw those before! Is that the one where all the kitties and bunnies are against it because its the kitty and bunny in love?
    *nods* And the bunny gets all beat up.

    And the hardcore bunnies help the kitty stop the bunny from leaving! Yay! ^_^

  5. #5

  6. #6
    Mesmerale

    Default

    Cool! ^_^

    Well, I loved it, in any case.

    Thanks, Targy!!

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerale View Post
    And the hardcore bunnies help the kitty stop the bunny from leaving! Yay! ^_^
    I was confused by that. Didn't they start out hating the kitty?

    Still, that was the cutest thing I've seen in a long time. Thanks Targ

  8. #8
    Mesmerale

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Jack26 View Post
    I was confused by that. Didn't they start out hating the kitty?

    Still, that was the cutest thing I've seen in a long time. Thanks Targ
    Nu nu nu nu nu!!

    The entire time they were all like, "If you hurt this bunny, we'll kick your ass!"

    It was THAT kind of hate.

  9. #9

    Default

    I had never seen them before they are so cute. I love them. I almost cried when they beat up the bunny.:cryhankie: The final step is by far my favorite. The end is perfect.

  10. #10

    Default

    It was a pretty good series. I still like Foamy better however.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.