Contentment

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozziebee

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I had an interesting little experience yesterday afternoon, which has made me think that I'm slowly coming to accept wearing nappies is a good thing.

It was a quite warm day, so when I came home from work, the house was quite hot after being buttoned up all day. After letting the dogs in, leaving the front door open to get air in the house, I fed the dogs, and retired to my room to get changed.

Out of my pullups, a clean up with some wipes, out with a fresh Abena XL2 nappy, and I started the process with Desitin, baby lotion, powder, then adjusted and taped up the nappy. Next step was the plastic pants on, and leg gathers adjusted.

At this point, I was so content with the fit and feel, and the cooling breeze wafting through the house, that I rolled over and had a nap! Had a dream, woke up a little wet.

Contentment!

ozziebee said:
I had an interesting little experience yesterday afternoon, which has made me think that I'm slowly coming to accept wearing nappies is a good thing.

It was a quite warm day, so when I came home from work, the house was quite hot after being buttoned up all day. After letting the dogs in, leaving the front door open to get air in the house, I fed the dogs, and retired to my room to get changed.

Out of my pullups, a clean up with some wipes, out with a fresh Abena XL2 nappy, and I started the process with Desitin, baby lotion, powder, then adjusted and taped up the nappy. Next step was the plastic pants on, and leg gathers adjusted.

At this point, I was so content with the fit and feel, and the cooling breeze wafting through the house, that I rolled over and had a nap! Had a dream, woke up a little wet.

Contentment!
Serene.

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

Definitely feel this! There's so much stress in daily life for a lot of us that sometimes you just wanna be padded and have a lil nap. It took me a long time to accept nappies as a part of my life (I kinda still am!), but little experiences like yours were largely why I realised I actually feel really emotionally fulfilled by wearing nappies. Thanks for sharing! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back