My learning how wear diapers at work

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I have been wearing tranquility diapers at work. I put on my diaper at lunch and then I go back to work. I still am nervous and don't like one guy that I know will tell which makes it hard to act normal. Its frustrating not many girls around. Which I feel more comfortable then guys around. Any advice.

Last edited:
Most people don't care or won't know what to look for honestly unless it's extremely thick and noticeable.

I agree. I also when talking to people I try to keep them thinking about them or other thing so they don't Go looking for my diaper or why I am trying to hide something

For some reason I am getting second thoughts

Few people are observant enough to notice even a very thick diaper under clothes. I routinely wear Abena L4s under jeans at work, and I've never had a single comment.

Ironically, I noticed a few weeks ago what I think is a diaper bulge under my supervisor's pants. Even though I am rather attuned to diapers, I can't tell for sure, which just underscores how hard it would be for someone to spot my diaper, especially someone who doesn't already have diapers on their mind. :)

The easiest time for someone to find that you wear diapers is when you change, so finding the right place (like a more private restroom) and time (when it's not going to be crowded) are key.

Did you find out for sure if he or she the supervisor was indeed wearing a diaper? Maybe more time. And yeah I do time it right to put on my diaper in restroom thanks guys for the advice

Am I right that the only way to get rid of the nervous feeling and thinking some Co worker is going to figure it out is to just wear and to improve my self esteem.

The more you worry about someone finding out you're wearing a diaper, the more likely you are to be found out. Worrying makes you act differently. That well get people's attention. They will definitely notice you're acting strange. Then, they will pay you more attention then normal. At that point it is more likely your diapers will be noticed, or at the very least you're trying to hide something.

Act like you're wearing whatever "normal?" underwear you wear. Unless you plan on wetting too. Don't do that in big boy or girl undies :) And don't over wet and leak. That, that is hard to hide.

I have not found out for sure if the supervisor is wearing a diaper. It could be, but I'm not going to ask. I wouldn't appreciate a coworker asking me if I'm wearing a diaper, so I won't do it to someone else!

Its hard not to worry but I will practice tonight. My supervisors wear acting funny when we had a leak next to the banana and saying makena44 did you pee here? You did. I was like do they know about. My diapers or that I love to wear diapers. Thanks for the help maybe I am nervous or worry because I am around males and old people

Last edited:
When I go out sometimes that little voice in my head screams at me in fear. I was walking into a recreational weed store the other day and right as I was walking in, that inner voice reminded me I had a diaper on. So what? I was there to buy weed, not talking about being ABDL. I reminded myself that unless I planned on just telling everybody in the store, nobody would be the wiser. I was in and out in a minute or so with my meds with no ill effects from my interaction with the public. As a matter of fact, I feel more confident. I think it's because I'm actually being more honest by wearing. I'm being the real me and I don't feel like I have to fake a personality with others, something I always feel like I do when I'm out and about.

From my experience nobody has noticed. I’ve worn many times before but I still get self conscious when I have to bend over for example or reach high things. But I have to remind myself nobody cares or knows and I’ve never been confronted. Just once though I almost got busted because I suddenly came down with the poops. As anybody else they run to the bathroom as did I... i legit did not make it. I never poop in public and i was flat out horrified. So I awkwardly had to walk back to my work place to grab my bag. Of course people were looking why I came back for my bag but didn’t say anything. Probably smelled me too it was awful. But luckily I’m always prepared for disasters like this as i do suffer from ibs anyway so it ended fine.

I frequently wear out of the house and over the last 6 months I've started wearing to work more often. What I've learned over the years of being a DL and wearing in public is that the far majority of people are too wrapped up in their own lives to pay attention to what you are wearing under your clothes. As long as you are not being obvious and are not "hanging it out there" per say I doubt anyone you encounter day and day out will notice. Remember this; When you look at yourself in the mirror prior to going out all you can see is "DIAPER" under your clothes or that very loud crinkle you hear as you walk is being viewed from someone who is hypersensitive to it.....that someone is you. You are looking at it from the perspective of someone who knows its there and your perception is over sensitive driven by anxiety that "someone is going to know". There's been many discussions on various threads about "spotting other diaper wearers", "how do you tell if someone is wearing" and "have you ever seen someone wearing a diaper in public"...go read those threads. You'll find many diaper wearers who claim to have never seen anybody else wearing or state they couldn't tell and these observations are from people who are sensitive to the signs.

How do i get rid of the hypersensitivity? I do and think like the last 3 post. But maybe it has to do with the fact that maybe the guys represent my bother and old people my parent and all of them are against wearing diapers. So maybe that theory is why I am nervous about someone finding out. I hope alot of girls start going back to the safeway so it will be easier to wear diapers and of course doing it more

Nobody notices unless you make it completely noticeable. And even then, it's none of their business anyways. You need to quit thinking about wearing a diaper, and just do it. The more you think about it, the more nervous you will get, and the more noticeable you will make it you're wearing a diaper.

I am doing it. I just want to feel sexy and the same feeling like I am wear underwear. So the key is focus your mind on the work not on diaper. I have pee in it and then I take it off and had it well deep in the trash can

So the bottom line is when I go around people the key is don't think you have a diaper on rather focus on my work and other problems in my life

makena43 said:
So the bottom line is when I go around people the key is don't think you have a diaper on rather focus on my work and other problems in my life

Just gotta give it time. Eventually you'll only notice when you aren't concentrating on anything else, like stressing out over being in public.

Okay shoots I will keep at it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back