Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello.

Default Hello.

Hey, ^_^ I don't know what to say since this is a first time in a Diaper forum but hey to all.

FullMetal

That is such a cute avatar!

Anyway, um, its like anyother place really. We talk about everything and anything so feel free to ask any question. For starters, you could tell us a little bit about yourself. Like to play sports, videogames, guitar hero (I am weirdly addicted now...) computers- or anything really cool about you that you think you want to share?

Anyway, welcome to the site! Don't be too shy, we don't bite...unless you go to the Furry section...but they only nibble.

FullMetal

I am majority obsessed with computer/electronics i build them cause I have nothing else to do,

I am a DL but I wish I could actually wet myself at night ]:

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetal View Post
    Anyway, welcome to the site! Don't be too shy, we don't bite...unless you go to the Furry section...but they only nibble.
    FullMetal
    And maybe a nom or two. :3

Also, welcome!
    I hope you have a great time here, and make lots of new friends! n-n

Hey Aurora! It's Nice to see a new people join adisc. Anyways, if you need anything just ask me or anyother members here on the site. Don't be shy we're generally nice here. And as my old friend forum friend said, " Since your new, don't forget to read and follow the rules! And I hope to see you alot in the future. Oh and have a nice day!".