Status
Not open for further replies.

alltimefun

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
ATM I've only got drynites pull ups ATM just wondering if there are any cheap booster or alternatives to boosts to increase the capacity

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

I'd suggest baby diapers. Maybe size 1-2 with plenty of holes perforated in them.

Can find them in pretty much any store.

alltimefun said:
They don't ship them to wear I live [emoji24]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

I would have to agree. And give him a few minutes and so will METAL. These are great boosters.

well .. not knowing where you live.. we have 'The Dollar Store" here.. i can pick up a pack of four #6 diapers for $1.. just tear off the sides and lay them in your diapers.. could perforate them i suppose.. but i don't.

I also recommend baby diapers as boosters. They are more absorbent, and much cheaper, than any other adult booster pads out there.

The Tru-Fit inserts are a cheap alternative too.

12srepaid said:
The Tru-Fit inserts are a cheap alternative too.

I've been wanting to try out Tru-Fits as a booster. Would you recommend the small or the large inserts as boosters.

flash890 said:
I've been wanting to try out Tru-Fits as a booster. Would you recommend the small or the large inserts as boosters.

Large. The more padding, the better. :D

AnimeDude892 said:
Large. The more padding, the better. :D

Bzzzt, nope. You actually need to leave a gutter gap between the side of the booster and the leak quards of your adult diaper.

Too big of a booster, and it will push out the leak guards enough to break any seal they might otherwise provide. You will leak much sooner with a large booster than you will with a small one. And thanks to all the pee in the booster, that leak will be much bigger than otherwise.

And why pay so much more for a tru-fit booster? Like I've said before, you will get a better overall absorbency, and at much less cost if you go with a baby diaper as a booster. Size 1 or 2 is best, maybe as large as size 3 even (though that's pushing it).

Just throwing in my 2c here on boosters... I've tried several and I don't like them. I'd rather wear thicker diapers - you don't really save that much and boosters just aren't as reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back