• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hello to all of you

Status
Not open for further replies.

quiddity31

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello to all of you.
I just wanted to introduce myself to all of you. I am a married male and I am fascinated by wearing diapers. I guess I was fascinated by it for a very long time, but I never tried it until recently. Now I wear diapers at times, but I also have to say that I am struggling to actually get to wear them and to use them. Most of the time I wear Abena Abri-form Premium but I also like the original because of the plastic surface of the diaper.
I am struggling with actually using the diaper when anybody is around me and I am also still struggling with using the diaper in the right way. Usually I use it instead of going to the bathroom, but then most of the time after two wettings the diaper seems to leak, even so it did not reach its capacity yet. So am still very insecure about the whole setup. Since I do not feel that I can trust the diaper I feel that I have even a bigger reluctance to actually use it. I think and I hope that this will go away over time, because I really like the feeling of wearing a diaper. It makes me feel more secure and protected. It is like wearing a hug so to say.
My wife knows that I am attracted to diapers, she does not understand it and thinks it is weird, but she lets me be. That is better the being against it, but it also does not help in actually using the diapers.
That is it from me right now, thank you for letting me be part of that community and for being around. If anybody has comments or questions, please let me know that is what this place is for, right?
Bernd

It's a pleasure to meet you! Welcome!

I'm sure it's difficult having to balance your interests with that of your wife's own, I'm sure the best advice anyone could give you here is to work with her at the pace you're comfortable with. No one is going to understand your situation with her better than you.

That being said, I hope things work out!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

quiddity31 said:
Hello to all of you.
I just wanted to introduce myself to all of you. I am a married male and I am fascinated by wearing diapers. I guess I was fascinated by it for a very long time, but I never tried it until recently. Now I wear diapers at times, but I also have to say that I am struggling to actually get to wear them and to use them. Most of the time I wear Abena Abri-form Premium but I also like the original because of the plastic surface of the diaper.
I am struggling with actually using the diaper when anybody is around me and I am also still struggling with using the diaper in the right way. Usually I use it instead of going to the bathroom, but then most of the time after two wettings the diaper seems to leak, even so it did not reach its capacity yet. So am still very insecure about the whole setup. Since I do not feel that I can trust the diaper I feel that I have even a bigger reluctance to actually use it. I think and I hope that this will go away over time, because I really like the feeling of wearing a diaper. It makes me feel more secure and protected. It is like wearing a hug so to say.
My wife knows that I am attracted to diapers, she does not understand it and thinks it is weird, but she lets me be. That is better the being against it, but it also does not help in actually using the diapers.
That is it from me right now, thank you for letting me be part of that community and for being around. If anybody has comments or questions, please let me know that is what this place is for, right?
Bernd

This is the place for learning about diapers! I have never used an Abena but I know they are premium diapers. They should hold more than two wettings. Without any further info I don't know if you're putting them on right. Have you seen videos how to put them on? Also, they may be too small or too big. Look HERE for sizing tips. Note where it says manufacturers have different sizing.

That is good your wife tolerates your urge. Hopefully she continues to do so.

Welcome!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Benzie for your response. Yes the best thing is to take it easy and slowly. that is what I am doing also because that is how I feel comfortable. I have to ballet my own end more then her end.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Scaramouch thank you for your comment. Yes I thin I put them on the right way, but I will need to verify that again. As for the sizing, I did get great help from the guys at XP-Medical where I also bought my diapers afterwards. They did recommend size M with my 30 inch waist. I guess things will take time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back