Status
Not open for further replies.

Bby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi, all

I have tried latex adult sized pacifiers before and really didn't get on with them, I am looking to try a silicone type one.

Dose anyone know where I can get a reasonably priced silicone adult pacifier in the UK, as I don't want to spend huge amount only to find I don't like it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thansk

I don't know about the UK, but if you can find them, the NUK 5 and NUK 7 silicone are excellent choices.
The best place here in the states is pacifiersrus dot com. They specialize in adult pacifiers and is an excellent for comparison of the sizes of both the latex and silicone pacifiers. Even if you do not order from them the information they have makes it worth while looking at. I hope it helps you, and that you find someone in the UK that will suit your needs. Who Knows? Perhaps just an mail to them about UK sites might help. Good luck in your search.

Bby said:
Hi, all

I have tried latex adult sized pacifiers before and really didn't get on with them, I am looking to try a silicone type one.

Dose anyone know where I can get a reasonably priced silicone adult pacifier in the UK, as I don't want to spend huge amount only to find I don't like it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thansk

Hi.
I got mine from Cuddlz.
They have a few to choose, 9-10£
http://www.cuddlz.com/dummies-pacifiers/

Have fun :)

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

There are the two websites inner-child shop and Cosy'n dry based on the UK. Both of them sold silicone pacifiers :smile1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back