new Onesie just ordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

GabeG30

I wear diapers due to Cerebral Palsy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hi guys my name is Gabe. I am new here on this forum I am NOT a ABDL or any other form of adult baby. Now that's out of the way I just got a new onesie and I am wondering should I wear underwear with it on? I look forward to hearing from you guys thanks.

When you say "onesie", I presume you mean the shirt with snaps at the crotch? Some people refer to one-piece pajamas as onesies, which can confuse the matter. Anyway, without a diaper, I don't see much appeal in a onesie. If you get past that, I don't suppose you'd have to wear anything underneath if it was comfortable. I think the snaps might be initially cold against bare skin and they might lack some of the snug support of underpants. I think it's strictly a matter of what you find comfortable.

If you're not an ABDL, are you just here for the onesies?

I am talking about one piece pajamas sorry for the confusion and no I am not here for the onesies I just like reading about the different topics on the forum.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

GabeG23 said:
I am talking about one piece pajamas sorry for the confusion and no I am not here for the onesies I just like reading about the different topics on the forum.

Ah, got it. I guess I'd say the same for the pajamas as the onesie. It's simply a matter of personal comfort. I don't like wearing either without a diaper. There are probably more people who like going commando with them than like diapers with them.

Thanks for the help, I am also wondering can I add you as a friend on here? I look forward to hearing from you thanks Gabe.

GabeG23 said:
Thanks for the help, I am also wondering can I add you as a friend on here? I look forward to hearing from you thanks Gabe.

Go ahead :)

With regard to your pajamas, does it matter to you if they have feet or not? It seems like when they first hit the adult scene, maybe 7-8 years ago, it was all about footie pajamas. Now, it seems that one piece pajamas with no feet are becoming more common, at least in retail. I rapidly lose interest when the feet go away but even other ABDLs aren't unified on it.

I don't like the feet I mean this is my first onesie I bought but having the feet makes me feel childish which i am not by any means.

GabeG23 said:
I don't like the feet I mean this is my first onesie I bought but having the feet makes me feel childish which i am not by any means.

Feet also seem childish to me, which is exactly what I'm going for. It did blunt a little when they got popular for regular folks to wear but almost no one I knew personally who wasn't an ABDL was wearing them, so I managed to avoid too much dissonance. Childish or not, they sure keep your feet warmer!

Cool

I wear onesies the shirts almost all the time with no diaper or underwear. Some shirts are more conducive to comfort when going commando. For me having the snaps a bit higher towards the waist is better that way they don't rub. I think the biggest appeal to me is knowing I won't be flashing any but crack no matter how active I am or how much I bend over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's cool I am also wondering can I add you as a friend on here? I look forward to hearing from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back