Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new Onesie just ordered

Talking new Onesie just ordered

Hi guys my name is Gabe. I am new here on this forum I am NOT a ABDL or any other form of adult baby. Now that's out of the way I just got a new onesie and I am wondering should I wear underwear with it on? I look forward to hearing from you guys thanks.

When you say "onesie", I presume you mean the shirt with snaps at the crotch? Some people refer to one-piece pajamas as onesies, which can confuse the matter. Anyway, without a diaper, I don't see much appeal in a onesie. If you get past that, I don't suppose you'd have to wear anything underneath if it was comfortable. I think the snaps might be initially cold against bare skin and they might lack some of the snug support of underpants. I think it's strictly a matter of what you find comfortable.

If you're not an ABDL, are you just here for the onesies?

I am talking about one piece pajamas sorry for the confusion and no I am not here for the onesies I just like reading about the different topics on the forum.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GabeG23 View Post
    I am talking about one piece pajamas sorry for the confusion and no I am not here for the onesies I just like reading about the different topics on the forum.
    Ah, got it. I guess I'd say the same for the pajamas as the onesie. It's simply a matter of personal comfort. I don't like wearing either without a diaper. There are probably more people who like going commando with them than like diapers with them.

Thanks for the help, I am also wondering can I add you as a friend on here? I look forward to hearing from you thanks Gabe.

Thanks for the help, I am also wondering can I add you as a friend on here? I look forward to hearing from you thanks Gabe.
    Go ahead

With regard to your pajamas, does it matter to you if they have feet or not? It seems like when they first hit the adult scene, maybe 7-8 years ago, it was all about footie pajamas. Now, it seems that one piece pajamas with no feet are becoming more common, at least in retail. I rapidly lose interest when the feet go away but even other ABDLs aren't unified on it.

I don't like the feet I mean this is my first onesie I bought but having the feet makes me feel childish which i am not by any means.

I don't like the feet I mean this is my first onesie I bought but having the feet makes me feel childish which i am not by any means.
    Feet also seem childish to me, which is exactly what I'm going for. It did blunt a little when they got popular for regular folks to wear but almost no one I knew personally who wasn't an ABDL was wearing them, so I managed to avoid too much dissonance. Childish or not, they sure keep your feet warmer!

I wear onesies the shirts almost all the time with no diaper or underwear. Some shirts are more conducive to comfort when going commando. For me having the snaps a bit higher towards the waist is better that way they don't rub. I think the biggest appeal to me is knowing I won't be flashing any but crack no matter how active I am or how much I bend over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk