Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Skinny Dipping

Default Skinny Dipping

I'm spend alot of time exploring and having a good time out in the woods with my close friends. We have found numerous swiming holes and creeks to cool off and play in. Were usually wearing long pants, boots and long sleeves when we go out in the woods to avoid getting too scratched up. Those aren't exactly clothes to go swiming in, so we go skinny dipping pretty often in the summer to cool off and just have a good time playing in the water.

I doubt anybody else goes skinny dipping on a regular basis, but has anybody else gone skinny dipping, esp. with other people?

Peachy

Does going to the sauna count? I do that with people I know on a regular basis, including my AB friends. The sauna has an outside pool too, so technically, it's the same thing...jumping in there naked.

Peachy

Haha, i had never even thought about saunas, prob becuase i have only been in one once whe was little. Is it normal to go naked in saunas?

dirtbike4x4

I think there are places that it's okay to go naked to (like certain parks and saunas and such) but not walking around the street. Don't try it here in America!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtbike4x4 View Post
    Haha, i had never even thought about saunas, prob becuase i have only been in one once whe was little. Is it normal to go naked in saunas?

dirtbike4x4
    It's normal in some places. My dad's Finnish friend takes saunas naked all the time. Whenever I take a sauna, though, I prefer to wear a bathing suit.

EmeraldsAndLime

Not on a regular basis, but yes, I've gone skinny dipping with a few friends a couple of times.

back a few years ago i went skinny dipping with my bro in a private swimming pool in the resort we were staying in. The funny thing was we werent allowed in the pool and the skinny dipping thing was completely unnecessary as we both had lots of swimming trunks.

I've gone a couple of times. The lake near my parents cabin is pretty murky (lots of sand and waves to stir it up) . I remember one time me and my cousin were swimming and we decided (who knows why) to swim naked. Problem is, we were already out pretty far, so we just held on to our swim trunks...well I did, he lost his ... I had to walk back to the cabin to get him another pair so he could walk back.

Jag

Skinnydipping: Never done it, never will... hopefully...