Thread: Hello all!

Default Hello all!

I've been on the site a couple of times over the last few months, I figured I might as well make a forum account and get talking to the community.

So, for starters, my name's Benzie, but I go Ben. I'm 20 years old, living in Maine, but I was born in California. If you count two duty stations for my short time in the Navy, I've lived in seven different states. I'm currently preparing to take training for a Class A CDL in my state.

My interests vary from fishing, hiking, and shooting, to speedrunning games for fun (or just playing them.)

For reasons I still don't understand, I've had progressively worse bladder control issues starting from March this year, but I can look back and see urge problems months before that. At this point I feel like I have very little control over my sphincter, and as a result it's affected everything from my family life to my work and study life.

Anyways, that's just a short intro, I'm happy to be here and meet new people! Feel free to ask me anything if you're curious.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Hello Benzie and welcome to the group.

This is a very nice introduction.

Be looking forward to seeing you in the forums.

Egor