Status
Not open for further replies.

BusterBunny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
If I get incredibly stressed or mentally drained my brain instantly tries to go into littlespace, no matter where or how inconvenient it is for me, of course, this isn't a good thing and yes I know how to suppress it when the moment is terrible (for example, job interviews or just being out with family) but does this happen to anyone else? I mean I'm currently quite stressed about a number of things and I keep almost slipping into littlespace and it is really not a good time (family is home)

That's pretty common among us. Unfortunately, I can't relate TOO much because usually when the stress gets too much I first get scary and immediate urges to self harm. Usually slashing myself or smashing my fist/ head into the wall. Those impulses are pretty automatic and I have to fight them off. But I'd much rather my brain divert it's attention to my ABDL feelings instead since none of that is harmful.

Think of it as a survival mechanism. Your head pulls this one on you because it knows that it works and it knows how it makes you feel. I understand your frustration but at least these urges are not self destructive!

BusterBunny said:
If I get incredibly stressed or mentally drained my brain instantly tries to go into littlespace, no matter where or how inconvenient it is for me, of course, this isn't a good thing and yes I know how to suppress it when the moment is terrible (for example, job interviews or just being out with family) but does this happen to anyone else? I mean I'm currently quite stressed about a number of things and I keep almost slipping into littlespace and it is really not a good time (family is home)

Yea. it kind of gets

Kind of gets easier over time

I guess or I learnt that it's not always appropriate and to continue putting on an adult mask is much better.

But my full back is little space and if I unable to enter that head-space I become depressed.

there are other coping mechanisms you can develop with practice and time, but in the end Little is what Little does.

- - - Updated - - -

Tommycombs said:
That's pretty common among us. Unfortunately, I can't relate TOO much because usually when the stress gets too much I first get scary and immediate urges to self harm. Usually slashing myself or smashing my fist/ head into the wall. Those impulses are pretty automatic and I have to fight them off. But I'd much rather my brain divert it's attention to my ABDL feelings instead since none of that is harmful.

Think of it as a survival mechanism. Your head pulls this one on you because it knows that it works and it knows how it makes you feel. I understand your frustration but at least these urges are not self destructive!

I know it hard because of the release you feel when you cut or self-harm.

But please be careful self harming is not really good.

I know it is a release of endorphin's from the brain and that is why some of us in the community enjoy being spanked or publicly humiliated as we get rush of endorphin's from that.

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone has emotions. And some emotions are nice like joy or happiness, but some emotions are not so nice and are hard to deal with, such as fear, anger, or sadness.

The first thing is to try to identify the emotions you are felling, trying to think of one emotion that covers what you are feeling is very hard.
So what I do is see if the feeling will fit one of these.
1) Am I feeling sad about something or someone?
2) Or, am I feeling worried about something or someone?
3) Or, am I feeling anger about something or am I angry at someone?

Hopefully you can work out what you are feeing and why then you can come up with a plan to deal with what it is that making you fill this way.

If I am feeling worried about something or someone this could be a “what if” question. “what if they don’t like me.” This for us Littles is quiet common and can stop us from going to new place and meeting new people.

If I am feeling sad, it could be because I am remembering something that I have lost in the past or something that I was not able to have, sometime I wish I could be a real grown up and understand the world like other people, but then I wouldn’t be Little me, I would be someone else

Hey, I can relate to this!

I have absent #1 continence and partial #2 continence. If I'm already under stress and something stressful happens with my diapers, for example if I unexpectedly fill my diapers or leak, I have a tendency to fall perilously close to littlespace regardless of the circumstances.

Going into littlespace when stressed?

It all depends on what the stress is and how much of it . My adult side tends to kick in in very stressful situations in defense and to help cope . I`m very fortunate to have people in my life that just know when this happens and help me get into my little head space ,, which is what I really need . I have to feel safe before I can go there. My little keeps me centered and happy . It is the best healthy stress reliever I have.

If it isn't too stressful ,, I do just seem to naturally go into my little .

Regressing into ABDL mode is a mode of self-soothing for me, and I always long to be padded when I am feel8ng overwhelmed and looking for an escape.

I wouldn't say I go into baby headspace when I'm stressed, as it's not really a ''switch'' for me, more of a constant state of being. Instead when something makes me fall into a bad mood it just brings out all my insecurity and emotional problems.

I understand this completely. I have a really stressful job so when I get overwhelmed I find it so easy to sink into being little in my mind which is obviously really inconvenient most of the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel like us AB/DL's need to have a little space inside our imagination. That is how mine works. I don't have the money for baby cloths and I only get what is necessary. I spent a lot of money on my pacifiers alone, so its not just a necessary thing out in the open. Its called a wonderland and people would create imaginary things in theirs. We call them Tulpas. I developed mine in about 3 years or so, but I had my wonderland for about ten years. I struggled really bad with anxiety and depression in high school.
This of course is just a suggestion. Its not easy for most to create the wonderland and it would require time to learn about yourself. I know how to create one because I created mine in a way I hope no one would have to. I know how to create one the easy way. Again its up to you if you choose this rout. Send me a PM if your interested and for anyone if your interested send me a message.

BusterBunny said:
I mean I'm currently quite stressed about a number of things and I keep almost slipping into littlespace and it is really not a good time (family is home)

And does it happen at the exact moment when there is something stressing you, or is it just that it happens randomly, but more often then before?

For me, if I am in a stressful situation, I usually feel like an adult until the situation calmes down. I need specific things to happen to instantly get into little space (or have enought time to get there on my own, but that's not what you usually get in a stressful situation). But I am going through a rough time right now and I noticed that I do tend to need my little space more and I tend to slip into it more easily. But that's probably bc in little space, there are no adult problems. Nothing can reach you. And for a short while I can be happy again and five my body the happy hormones so I don't go insane.

And I must say, I am very grateful for this side of me right now. I can't imagine anything else that would effectively keep my thoughts about these stressing things out of my mind and allow me to be fully happy, if just for a while.

I was like that for a while. Not anymore. Today I just slip deeper into depression pain and anxiety. Have been on Tavor constantly for a whole week now. Littlespace seems as far away as my real childhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back