Thread: I could do with the Communities opinion

Default I could do with the Communities opinion

for the past three months Me and a friend of mine have been looking at buying a play center If we get the building it will mean That we will be hosting a Private ABDL Innocent play once a month I'm really excited but it does mean That will most likely be putting a Another innocent play group out of business As our facility is a permanent one with a lot more to offer We are worried that We May feel the backlash from the community of other people And loyal customers that went to this event

Which I for one do not want to see this as we are doing this for the community
    We would have liked to have this other company on board with us however The only way we could see them being happy with that is if we give them equal shares of the profit with no Effort towards it as all the leg work will be done by me and my friend

I would like the Communities opinion on How to solve this As we are not trying to make enemies we're trying to give something back to the community

Last edited by jumpy; 12-Oct-2017 at 15:51.

Bit confusing. So... You are going to start up a real children's play center just so that you can host monthly ABDL events there also? If so, what makes you so sure you'd put the other nearby play center out of business? This sounds like a fairly half-baked plan to me, or else we're missing half the story. Perhaps you could give it another go?

EDIT: After re-reading this a half-dozen more times, I think I finally get what you're talking about. Let me see if I have it this time: There's another ABDL-related business in your area that organizes periodic play-dates for ABDLs at (presumably) various other facilities. These other facilities are (presumably) not ABDL-specific. E.g., they might be children's play-centers that agree to host ABDL events outside of normal operating hours. You are contemplating starting a similar company, but with a permanent, purpose-build facility. Your conscience is bothering you, however, because you feel your own purpose-built facility will immediately be the preferred venue for these sorts of play-dates, probably because it will have more ABDL-specific play items and more accommodating hours.

Did I get it?

If so, my capitalist-pig side says: F 'em! Survival of the fittest. Your approach sounds like it will probably provide a much better experience. Open your arms to the refugees from the other place and you'll all be fine.
    Last edited by Cottontail; 13-Oct-2017 at 04:56.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Bit confusing. So... You are going to start up a real children's play center just so that you can host monthly ABDL events there also? If so, what makes you so sure you'd put the other nearby play center out of business? This sounds like a fairly half-baked plan to me, or else we're missing half the story. Perhaps you could give it another go?

EDIT: After re-reading this a half-dozen more times, I think I finally get what you're talking about. Let me see if I have it this time: There's another ABDL-related business in your area that organizes periodic play-dates for ABDLs at (presumably) various other facilities. These other facilities are (presumably) not ABDL-specific. E.g., they might be children's play-centers that agree to host ABDL events outside of normal operating hours. You are contemplating starting a similar company, but with a permanent, purpose-build facility. Your conscience is bothering you, however, because you feel your own purpose-built facility will immediately be the preferred venue for these sorts of play-dates, probably because it will have more ABDL-specific play items and more accommodating hours.

Did I get it?

If so, my capitalist-pig side says: F 'em! Survival of the fittest. Your approach sounds like it will probably provide a much better experience. Open your arms to the refugees from the other place and you'll all be fine.
    You sort of hit the nail on the head They don't have a Play center they have a hired party building Which day hire once every three months We have a play center which we are going to host out once a month With a buffet

We are not worried about shutting them down as it's just business We are worried about getting backlash from the community for doing it

Sorry for being so vague we do not wish to give up too much information yet as nothing is official

Quote Originally Posted by jumpy View Post
    We are not worried about shutting them down as it's just business We are worried about getting backlash from the community for doing it
    I see. Well... What is it that you'll be offering that the other business won't? Better equipment? Better hours? Better _______? I think that, as long as you have some answers and they're real, you don't have anything to feel guilty about. On the contrary, in fact. It's quite likely that you're making a less-than-ideal situation better for your fellow babies.

If you're only doing it so that the money goes to you and not to them... Sure, feel guilty.

But not too guilty.

You're probably overthinking it.

Is your business and their business primarily ABDL? They offer a play time activity once a quarter, and you will offer one every month. Unless you schedule your activities for the same time I don't see an issue. You are offering more for the ABDLs in your area. You have offered to bring them on board, but if an agreement can not be reached I would say you have nothing to feel guilty about. They may loss some business, but they could improve what they offer to get more business. It is normal competition and benefits customers.

I was thinking the same thing. Offer them a small partnership. You get their organization and contacts, they get your facility. Win win. Or at the very least, offer this other business a discount or incentives to host their parties at your location.

If they decline then at least you tried playing nice with them. Your conscience would then be clear to throw all the mud you want, kick dirt on em as they cry, and call them names as they run back to their mommies. That is how business works after all. Well, sort of.