Status
Not open for further replies.

indigodl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I don't really have anything important to say, just that I REALLY hate the point at which playtime is over and I have to transition out of my nice wet warm diaper that's been hugging me for several hours, back to big boy pants :-(

I feel naked and like something is missing.

so why not just change into a fresh dry diaper instead??

That’s the problem when other people are around you have to put nappies on hold until they are gone again :(

I totally get what you're saying. Wearing underwear after being diapered all day is such a downer and feels straight out wrong

That's why I stopped wearing underpants and replaced them with BabyPants "Almost a Big Kid" cloth training pants. I don't wet them, but at least I know i'm a toddler under my adult clothes.

PaddedInPuyallup said:
I totally get what you're saying. Wearing underwear after being diapered all day is such a downer and feels straight out wrong

I can still recall years ago being reminded of diapers (by a commercial, seeing a kid in diapers, etc) and how I so strongly wished I could wear a diaper. So now that I can, anytime I'm forced to go without I spend a lot of my time looking forward to "when I get home I know the FIRST thing I'm going to do". Now I'm just so thankful I can be wearing diapers all the time, I have NO intention of missing out on any padded time, I have years of unpadded time to make up for!

bambinod said:
I can still recall years ago being reminded of diapers (by a commercial, seeing a kid in diapers, etc) and how I so strongly wished I could wear a diaper. So now that I can, anytime I'm forced to go without I spend a lot of my time looking forward to "when I get home I know the FIRST thing I'm going to do". Now I'm just so thankful I can be wearing diapers all the time, I have NO intention of missing out on any padded time, I have years of unpadded time to make up for!

Making up for lost time is an interesting way of looking at it. I've been running a little low on steam trying to make it a year in diapers. I didn't set out to do that but when I got to 10 months, it seemed like I should go for the meaningless milestone. I'm almost there and feeling better about it than I was at about 10.5 months but it still feels like I should stop before long. I don't think I'll quit on the anniversary but maybe a week or two after unless I get inspired. I'll mull on making up for lost time.

I've had such a strange relationship with diapers over the last few years. It's been as extreme as being 24/7 for months, to no diapers at all. No matter what, real life always interrupts, which in the specific cases I'm referring to, is fine by me in retrospect. Either way, whether or not they're always on my bottom, they're still always on my mind.

I subscribe to dogboy's method of wearing training pants or similar products. For a while now, I've been legitimately dealing with O.A.B., leaks, and constant dribbles, but through a lot of therapy and urology visits, I've come to find that anxiety was causing all of this. I chose a holistic approach and got a lot more on top of it. Still, I often wear Depend underwear for men, which I recommend. They are very discreet and are even easily explainable to anyone in your life that may find them in a bag etc. They also add that thin layer of warm and fuzzies that we all need from time to time.

bambinod said:
so why not just change into a fresh dry diaper instead??

Pretty much! I ended up making my incontinence worse as a result of this, but it's okay. No biggie. :)

im with dogboy there. i dont wear diapers to work, but i wear two layers of tiger's training pants. nice thick,soft. the next best thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back