How did you find out that you are a diaper love?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. That was my bad, i actually meant diaper lover but it's too late to change now.

I can remember my love for diapers going back to early childhood. Actually, it may have been more of a fascination that a love. Could have been more of a love/hate thing too. As I've said before I was a kid that had soiling issues forever growing up as well as bedwetting issues. When other kids were exploring each other in what we would call "playing doctor" I had a game I tried to get the kids to play called "baby." I wasn't so much interested in what parts everyone had but I really wanted to see if anyone else had poopy or pee stained undies like I did. Thing is I never wanted to show my underwear for obvious reasons. The jackpot of course would have been a friend wearing a diaper or plastic pants. No memories of ever seeing anyone elses pants that were as shameful as mine.

As I got older around puberty it became more of a sexual thing but I still didn't know anything about ABDL, in fact the term hadn't been created yet. I guess it was around age 18 that I finally figured out I had a diaper fetish. At the time everything was shame and loneliness for a couple of reasons. The first being I was 18 and still frequently wetting the bed and try as I might my undies were still getting stained. The second was of course the fact that I was 18 and wanted to wear diapers. I wouldn't want to go back to those days.

Reactions: wetaccident
As to diapers... I'm practilly all my life paci addicted. When I was abouy 14-15, I experimented something with towels, but it wasn't big deal. Long story short: I was re-introduced into diapers by my female friend a few years ago.

Strange, but never liked messing diapers.

Note said:
I'm a diaper love? I am many things but a diaper love is not one of them. What is a diaper love anyway? Sounds like some strange sexuality to me...

Nothing to do with sexuality actually. A diaper lover is quite simply a person who loves to wear diapers. Someone who is inexplicably compelled to wearing them. In a close way, it's a lot like being inexplicably compelled to love a person (which incidentally most certainly can include sexuality but is not based on it).

Now someone with a sexual diaper fetish is the slightly more strange sexual attraction you're thinking of. Though personally I still see nothing wrong with that.

Actually, I have hated diapers. I even despised them as I'm permanently incontinent and I just couldn't make myself to like them. They were annoying me, they were the symbol of all my problems and struggles in life, but as the time has passed as I slowly started to like them more and more to the point, where I basically really like them now. I mean, if I ever was granted a chance to be incontinent and continent I would pick the latter without the hesitation and I would have enjoyed the rest of my life without the need of wearing diapers and all the problems, that IC has caused me, but it's not nearly as bad as it was before - I grew to use really like diapers and this wet feeling, that they provide. I'm actually quite happy about that as I'm happy to connect both must-have diaper on with pleasure as well. Especially as it's not as big of a money issue as it was before since I order in bulk from hexa & co now only - and they are of a good quality as well.

I would have to say since birth. Don't ever remember wanting out of them. Was premature and weighed a little over 3lbs. Wet the bed, sleep walked and would stand on my bed and wet or pee in garbage cans I was told. I always had the urge to go, frequent and strong. I always felt safe and secure in them and that's it. Been 24/7 now since 2011 due to OAB and IBS.

Note said:
Clearly you missed the joke...

Apparently so. I am a very straight forward and logical type of person. I do not take subtle hints, and I do not "read in between the lines".

So what was the joke?

I'm not sure.

When I was probably seven years old, I used to steal nappies from my younger cousin (they were a great plastic supermarket brand, not sure if they still do them). I guess that may be a starting point for my fetish.

I did wear at nightime until I was probably about 4, so I suppose that could have been involved.

Goldberg said:
I'm not sure.

When I was probably seven years old, I used to steal nappies from my younger cousin (they were a great plastic supermarket brand, not sure if they still do them). I guess that may be a starting point for my fetish.

I did wear at nightime until I was probably about 4, so I suppose that could have been involved.

You started mastrubatingin diapers at 7?

i realized it when i startedgetting stiff walking down the diaper section of the grocery store.

James202 said:
Actually, I have hated diapers. I even despised them as I'm permanently incontinent and I just couldn't make myself to like them. They were annoying me, they were the symbol of all my problems and struggles in life, but as the time has passed as I slowly started to like them more and more to the point, where I basically really like them now. I mean, if I ever was granted a chance to be incontinent and continent I would pick the latter without the hesitation and I would have enjoyed the rest of my life without the need of wearing diapers and all the problems, that IC has caused me, but it's not nearly as bad as it was before - I grew to use really like diapers and this wet feeling, that they provide. I'm actually quite happy about that as I'm happy to connect both must-have diaper on with pleasure as well. Especially as it's not as big of a money issue as it was before since I order in bulk from hexa & co now only - and they are of a good quality as well.
Awesome. I see how organic this can be. I have felt driven and obsessed with wearing and wetting diapers all my life. My ultimate dream is to put them in my underwear drawer. You know...it's so ironic ICs help me not be ashamed as a DL. A woman...who loves to wet and play

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

Slomo said:
You started mastrubatingin diapers at 7?

Wearing. My interest in diapers is non sexual.

I realized when I was nine I wanted to wear diapers again and wished I was little again. I didn't realize I was a diaper lover until I was 17 when I was seeing that term being thrown around on the old Bravenet story forum. I liked diapers so I realized I would be considered one.

When I was was younger maybe 4 or 5.. Maybe 6, I had trouble with wetting the bed. So I had to wear pullups. I actually remember disliking them.
But as I got a bit older I remember doing things like bunching a towel between my legs and peeing. I dont specifically remember why I started doing this... I just know I liked the way it felt.
About 7 months ago or so I was having trouble at work with not having time to go to the bathroom at all. I bought a package of adult pullups at a thrift store for about a dollar. I put one on and stood in the bathtub (in case it leaked) and peed to see if it would hold up for work. Something happened that I was not at all expecting. I really REALLY enjoyed it! I started buying new pullups and ordering online. Not thinking Id ever be interested in "diapers". But I found that the pullups didnt hold as much and did have a tendency to leak so I found a medical website and ordered some samples. Ive been buying and wearing at least a couple times a week. And I love it! I also started doing research and found out about adult onesies and pacifiers and really have come to enjoy those too.

Goldberg said:
Wearing. My interest in diapers is non sexual.

Ah, your saying they started out as a fetish was confusing. Not a diaper fetish then, diaper lover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back