How did you find out that you are a diaper love?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaeteii

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
My self-discovery story is a very long winded one... I did not know I was a diaper lover until when I was around 26 (I'm 30 now, if you are wondering). But i have clear signs since young because i wore diapers until 5, when most children have already stopped wearing diaper. Mainly because i wet the bed some nights but it wasn't i can't control my bladder, but i wet the bed so I could put on diapers. I couldn't remember much becuase i was too young.

Another occasion which I remember clearly was when I was 4. I hid a diaper in the trash bin in the toilet, under the trash bag and I would put it on to pee on it. It was until the next day that it starts to smell and my mum start washing the whole toilet due to the smell and finally found that I hid the soaked diaper. I think that was the last time I wore a diaper due to the shame i received from my family and relatives as you know stories spreads very quickly.

So after that incident I forgotten all about my love for diapers. But as i grow up at around 10, I got curious about the pads that females wore. I have yet to understand the females period cycle than. So i occasionally some from my sister or my mother and i wore it on my underwear. Well, it felt good, but it wasn't enough because those were the ultra thin ones. So I started buying all sorts of pads for myself. I started out with thicker pads and than i would go for those overnight and ultra long pads. Which I masturabate and pee on. However, pads have limited capacity and does not hold much volume but still, i forgotten about diapers until I was 25. I suddenly remember the existance of diaper and I have started putting on occasionally in secret becuase my wife does not know about my love for diaper. I would love to tell her, but it is hard to start the topic...

So there is my story of how I found that I am a diaper love. I would love to know your story as well or any comments about my story. 😊

Also, please support my tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/cutiesundies

Last edited:
I can trace an odd interest in diapers a long ways back, to when I was 3-4 years old. It would be premature to say I was an ABDL then but I think the fact that it kept coming back to me and I acted on it with deliberation and cash when I was 11. By then, I think the die was cast, even though I had no idea what to call this or that there were more than just me. I think I'd be ABDL even if I never got to wear diapers again after when I was a baby. I have no recollection of being in diapers as a baby/toddler but the idea stuck with me powerfully and I think it would remain even if I never acted on it. Acting on it is way more fun, though!

For me, it's kind of a blur. I know that I had my initial interest before I was 10 (that's when my sister was born) but I can't remember specifically. I was interested in baby items, diapers, pacifiers, etc. I didn't have the items themselves (didn't really want them at the time anyway) so I'd draw them, accessorising baby cartoon characters.

Again, it's fuzzy for me, but by the time my sister was 2, I had developed an interest in diapers themselves (probably via access to the internet), enough to use some of my sister's baby diapers. They were comically small of course, had to wear two just so they'd cover between my legs, and then trying to make them stay up was a trial itself. I was able to do this because my parents worked weekends, and I was old enough to be trusted on my own while my grand parents across the street watched my sister. However, only a few months later my sister would be potty trained, and I wouldn't wear a diaper again for about 6 years.

I stayed an AB, mentally at least. I found myself constantly looking up adult diapers (specifically Snuggies, what would later become Tykable), but I lacked the courage to order some. Where would I put them? How would I get rid of used ones? How would I even get them in the house without the others realising? What would I use as an excuse if they were home when the parcel arrived? These kind of thoughts were what held me back.

But, one day when I was 18, I finally ordered some. My mum taught at my sister's school, so they'd be there most of the week while I had about a month off for exam leave. They arrived in the middle of the week when I was home alone. I ran up stairs, shredded through the packaging, taped one of the diapers up and I've never looked back.

I just always had a fascination with diapers. Back when I was growing up, all diapers were still plastic back. I remember being around 4 years old and watching my younger cousin run around in nothing but a diaper. Hearing that crinkle and seeing that shiny plastic made me yearn to wear one, but I knew it would be "wrong". These thoughts never went away and I thought I was some sort of freak. It wasn't until I was 13 that I finally got to wear a real diaper. I was helping my grandma clean out her closet during the summer and I came across a bag of friends. I quickly snuck a couple of them and put them in my suitcase to wear when I got home. When I finally put it on, it was pure euphoria. I couldn't get myself to pee no matter how hard I tried, but I enjoyed it so much. It was the first time I masturbated even though I had no clue what that was. I was just rubbing my diapered bulge and it felt better and better the more I did it until I climaxed. I didn't know what had happened but I loved it. Yeah, I was pretty sheltered.

I can remember the exact time I wanted diapers. I was four years old. I was running through the house saying "da da" over and over. My mom kept telling me to stop and use my big boy words but for some reason, I persisted. Finally she had had enough and told me if I didn't stop, she would put me back in diapers, and if I thought she was kidding, she still had my diapers. That was my light bulb moment. The thought that she still had my diapers made me really want to be back in diapers. By the time I was six, I was beginning to act on it. By the time I was 13, I was wetting my underwear and hiding a pair to revisit, so to speak. I've never looked back.

I have to get use to diapers, so I learnt to like it, which is easier than wear them with hate every time. Not a big story X3

I wet the bed constantly growing up and it never bothered me at all. I could never see what all the fuss was about. I made no attempt to become dry at night and once I became a teenager I realised just how much I enjoyed it. From then on my nightly wetting was often just as deliberate as it was in my sleep.

Last edited:
I was about 25. I have been into wetting and messing since about 11 years old, but trying a nappy came when my then sister-in-law worked in a health centre and got hold of a pack of disposables which she thought would suit our toddlers. However they were way too big, I'm guessing for children of about 10, so my wife asked me to get rid of them. I thought I'd try one on to see what one would be like, and although it barely fitted I managed to get it taped on and really liked it. Once I wet it that was it, I was hooked. I hid the pack and wore them when my wife went out with friends, which usually gave me about 4 hours to enjoy myself. Now my family are grown up and I live alone I wear frequently.

I started borrowing my younger sister's diapers when I was six. The interest almost certainly appeared before that, though. Didn't know it as "DL" or even as a fetish until much later--my first year of college.

When I was about four, I 'borrowed' one of my little brother's Curity flat diapers and took it to my room. I spread it out and left it beneath my bed, where my mother found it. She asked me why there was a diaper under my bed, and I acted clueless. She never mentioned it again.

I experimented with towels and masking tape when I was alone in the house in my high school and early college years, but I never knew adult diapers existed until I was about 23, when I saw some in a drug store. I bought a box (back then, they were in boxes of 10) one weekend when my wife was away. I still remember what a challenge it was to wet a diaper after having been toilet-trained for 20 years. Although I knew I had an attraction to diapers and baby things as a kid, I think I became a DL that weekend.

If I had all the money back that I've spent on diapers, adult baby clothing and babysitters since then, I imagine I could buy a small house. I don't drink or smoke, have never done drugs and have no other 'bad habits,' so I continue to allow myself this one indulgence.

I wore diapers for bedwetting until I was about 6 (cloth diapers since this was the 50's). If it was a weekend and I was not in a rush to get ready for school I would keep the diaper on after waking up and crawl around my room because the diaper felt and sounded good between my legs. I also remember when my younger sister was put back in diapers by our maid for an afternoon after wetting her pants. I usually did not play with her much but that afternoon was an exception!

I’ve always “known” I was different. I was drawn to diapers as soon as I was taken out of them I think. I don’t remember potty training age but I do remember being 4 or 5 and getting caught wearing pull-ups at a sleepover one Christmas. I’ve had an irresistible attraction to diapers ever since I was 4 or so.

I always knew, from age two+ (when I toilet trained), that baby diapers, plastic pants, cartoons involving age/size regression, cartoons involving shrinking (Gulliver's Travels comes to mind), the smells of baby creams & powders and all the rest of it just absolutely made my heart race, and might have possibly been giving me wood, though I don't remember that specifically. I never had the opportunity to act on any wearing, or wetting, except when a couple neighbor girls once 'made me their baby", while playing house (between first & fourth grades). A friend showed me.all about jerking off, at 12 (I was shocked!), and I was wearing the skin off my little pecker, trying to make things "work". Wasn't long before I realized that any/all the diaper thoughts were getting me hard, and I began my hunt for plastic pants! I just knew they'd be slippery enough to keep me from hurting myself, and, thus, I became a plastic pants masturbator, loving every aspect of it. It was like having a girlfriend, for sex, but not having to deal with all the other issues of BF/GF. I mean, I knew I was attracted to chicks, but my sex was being spent in plastic pants, and thoughts of diapers! Honestly, I thought I'd outgrow them, but the force only got stronger. Plastic pants were relatively easy to hide, once I got through basic training, in the military, and could be worn inside undies, for some "very special" feelings, at work, for the years of service. When I went to college, I had my own apartment, so they became my staple lover, though.i had several male-female relationships. Later I had to introduce my fiance (now wife of 30 years) to my plastic pants, and my infantilist behaviors. Not easy, but we got through it...

Like a lot of us, I also had one or two childhood experiences that were kind of telling. When I was around four years old I remember walking through our family's garage and finding a large stash of diapers sitting in a corner where my parents kept them. At that time I was potty trained and out of nappies but my younger sister was two so she was still wearing. I don't know why I found it so fascinating but I vividly recall looking at them with some kind of longing to wear them again when I was there. I think I might've taken one to try on but if I did then I didn't end up getting caught. I'd forgotten all about nappies until I was about seven or eight and something caused me to remember my interest. I started asking my sister over a few years until I was about eleven if we still kept any diapers around the house but she never knew if we did so I didn't come into contact with any for some time. When I turned twelve I found out all about masturbation and started doing so regularly, and more often than not at that age I found myself looking at pictures of girls wearing diapers. There was this one picture on a spoof/comedic version of Wikipedia of a girl wearing a diaper under her skirt and I instantly found that the most attractive thing I'd seen since I started exploring my sexuality. Since then I've always been sexually attracted to diapers but it wasn't until very recently that I discovered I have a deep emotional, non-sexual connection with wearing them too. I'm finding myself these days indulging more in the pure, 'little' side of wearing nappies than any kind of sexual urges towards them. I think the reason I'm so into them is because I was pulled out of them too early, I've been told by my parents of how I upset I was as a toddler when they took my paci away and how they had to direct huge amounts of attention to my sister who was a handful as a child, so I suppose there was a little ingrained part of me that never stopped being a baby because of that. Either way, it's a really fulfilling experience for me that I feel lucky to have. :)

got turned on to it by a friend when I was 5 or 6 but quickly made it my own. Had a sister who was much older the I was. She started having babies when I was about 8. Used to steal some of their diapers. After that I used what ever I could find, towels old sheets ect. Thought I wold out grow it. Never did. Used to think I was the only one in the world who enjoyed wearing diapers.

I've always known I was compelled to love wearing diapers. It wasn't until I was in my 20's that I found out what abdl was though.

When I was ten, I started obsessing over pooping in my pants.

I knew that older people wore diapers and that other people took care of them. I remember actually looking forward to getting older for that reason alone.

I always remember wanting to wear them. I remember always seeing a package of pampers baby diapers at a friend's house over the years (not sure why one was kept around, maybe one of the parents was mildly incontinent). I had a vague sense of wanting them over the years but never gave it much attention. I tried menstrual pads and wearing multiple pairs of underwear along the way. Many years later I finally had the same friend help me buy some Pull-Ups in the grocery store.

From what I've been told, I was never forced to potty train, and one day I told my parents that I was ready to be out of diapers, and there were no complications. For me wearing them represents acceptance without scorn.

jaeteii said:
My self-discovery story is a very long winded one... I did not know I was a diaper lover until when I was around 26 (I'm 30 now, if you are wondering). But i have clear signs since young because i wore diapers until 5, when most children have already stopped wearing diaper. Mainly because i wet the bed some nights but it wasn't i can't control my bladder, but i wet the bed so I could put on diapers. I couldn't remember much becuase i was too young.

Another occasion which I remember clearly was when I was 4. I hid a diaper in the trash bin in the toilet, under the trash bag and I would put it on to pee on it. It was until the next day that it starts to smell and my mum start washing the whole toilet due to the smell and finally found that I hid the soaked diaper. I think that was the last time I wore a diaper due to the shame i received from my family and relatives as you know stories spreads very quickly.

So after that incident I forgotten all about my love for diapers. But as i grow up at around 10, I got curious about the pads that females wore. I have yet to understand the females period cycle than. So i occasionally some from my sister or my mother and i wore it on my underwear. Well, it felt good, but it wasn't enough because those were the ultra thin ones. So I started buying all sorts of pads for myself. I started out with thicker pads and than i would go for those overnight and ultra long pads. Which I masturabate and pee on. However, pads have limited capacity and does not hold much volume but still, i forgotten about diapers until I was 25. I suddenly remember the existance of diaper and I have started putting on occasionally in secret becuase my wife does not know about my love for diaper. I would love to tell her, but it is hard to start the topic...

So there is my story of how I found that I am a diaper love. I would love to know your story as well or any comments about my story. [emoji4]

Also, please support my tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/cutiesundies
Lovely story. I use my diapers on the exact same way except I am a woman. I am very exotic looking
I am tall and half German, English and American black. I have soft curly brown hair. Both my parents shamed me as well. I too was a bed wetter until age 8. I craved diapers. It became a fetish during puberty.

Sent from my U673C using TapatalkWIN_20160721_05_02_06_Pro - Copy.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for all the lovely story. It is such a bummer that i only discover the abdl community only recently, when I was googling for cute diapers. In addition, i think the abdl community have grown quite abit for the pass few years, thanks to the internet because i remembered doing the same search 4-5 years ago but came out nothing. So I'm actually really new to this community and no one knew about it, but do really would like to tell my wife about it because i don't really wanna keep it a secret.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back