Vintage Boots Nappies

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComfyNappies171

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello,

About 12/14 years ago is what first got me into being a DL where some old boots nappies, if i remember rightly the only design printed on was the boots logo ( many times) on the front tape zone, and rest being white. came in a dark green bag. As for the size were fairly large and happily fit a teenager.

Do these still exist or have a current replacement?
Any images? (human free)

Thanks
CN171

They stopped producing these quite a while back. That product line has been replaced with co-branded Attends/Boots nappies. They look like this:

https://boots.scene7.com/is/image/Boots/10129939

The first adult nappies I ever tried were the ones that they made before the ones you tried in the green packs. They previously came in blue packs and were fully plastic-backed and thicker than the ones that came later. :)

tiny said:
They stopped producing these quite a while back. That product line has been replaced with co-branded Attends/Boots nappies. They look like this:

https://boots.scene7.com/is/image/Boots/10129939

The first adult nappies I ever tried were the ones that they made before the ones you tried in the green packs. They previously came in blue packs and were fully plastic-backed and thicker than the ones that came later. :)

Hi,

At least im not crazy and someone else remembers them, I don't think they where aimed at adults at the time. But where fairly soft and stretchy. If the revamped version is as good as the old ones then that will bring back memories.

ComfyNappies171 said:
Hi,

At least im not crazy and someone else remembers them, I don't think they where aimed at adults at the time. But where fairly soft and stretchy. If the revamped version is as good as the old ones then that will bring back memories.

Ha ha -- no you're definitely not crazy! But I'm pretty sure they were aimed at adults, and yeah -- they were very soft and stretchy.

The new Boots/Attends version is completely different, though. They're just rebranded Attends.

I remember the old boots adult nappies. I loved them, they were plain white, all plastic and came in small packs of 8 or 10. There was a medium and large sizes I tried, the large were exactly the same padding size as the medium but with longer wings. I wish they still made them.... Their current nappies are poor.

I seem to be fixed on rembering them as cloth backed.

I know it wasn't these
Jane-Boots-nappy-upacked.jpg

So it could just be getting confused with these but in larger size.
boots+super+dry+1.jpg

Looking at the pack and design it may just be me :D

ComfyNappies171 said:
So it could just be getting confused with these but in larger size.

Oh... maybe. I don't think they come in a bigger size though -- "junior" is usually the largest baby nappy size.

The old adult-sized came in a very similar pack to the junior ones above, just without the baby picture and big white lettering, and I think the pack was a very slightly darker green. They did have that fuzzy backsheet, though.

:dunno:

tiny said:
Oh... maybe. I don't think they come in a bigger size though -- "junior" is usually the largest baby nappy size.

The old adult-sized came in a very similar pack to the junior ones above, just without the baby picture and big white lettering, and I think the pack was a very slightly darker green. They did have that fuzzy backsheet, though.

That is a good point, Size 5 would of been largest at the time with sizes 6, 6+, 7 being more recent.

but we are slowely narrowing it down to the exact okes :D

tiny said:

For some reason I have a blue packet in my mind but could be mistaken. I used to buy them quite a bit when I didn't have any Attends M9. They were full plastic back then.... I think they then went to cloth style sides which is when I stopped buying them, plastic backing is very important to me in this fetish.

woolybobs said:
For some reason I have a blue packet in my mind but could be mistaken. I used to buy them quite a bit when I didn't have any Attends M9. They were full plastic back then.... I think they then went to cloth style sides which is when I stopped buying them, plastic backing is very important to me in this fetish.

Yeah -- they came in a blue pack and were fully plastic-backed. (The very first adult nappy I tried!)

Then they changed to fuzzy backing and came in green packs... which is when I stopped buying them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back