• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

annoellyn

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Carer
Hello,

I am new to this forum and am really happy to have found it. It's hard to find other's into adbl, etc.
My name is Sadees and as a little I am usually 5 years old. Otherwise I am a 29 year old supervisor at a restaurant who loves pets (I'm the crazy pet lady). I would love for the opportunity to experience being a Mommy/carer to a little one day as I find myself taking an interest in that aspect as well.

I've always loved being little but always assumed it was something not to discuss or keep hidden. But now I want to embrace it more and meet other like-minded people. I can't remember how I discovered it was something other people liked as well, it was a long time ago, but I'm happy I did. I've never actively interacted with other little's or carer's so am really excited to finally get to talk about it.

Thanks for reading!

Hello annoellyn and welcome to the group.

Very informative introduction.

Egor

Welcome to ADISC!

I see that you like reading and movies. Do you have any particular genre or type that you like? I venture toward the science fiction type of movie or book but a good book on history can be a wonderful distraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back