Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lumpy diapers

I have recently started to use a brand called liv dry, they are sold by a company in north Carolina called tye medical. The diapers themselves are not very absorbent but are intended to be used with different absorbency insert pads, there are several different levels of the insert pads and i personally use the super or the hyper level and am very satisfied with the cost, comfort and quality of these also they are designed for you to use the same diaper all day and just change the pad as needed. I must say i was quite skeptical about these when i found them but i got some samples and liked them so i bought cases. If you email them they will send you up to 5 samples

I looked at the Liv Dry website, but I was a little confused. As I understand them, the diaper is somewhat absorbent, but the booster is more absorbent? Does the booster have a plastic backing, and doesn't that keep the diaper from absorbing anything?

In any event, they look like something I should try.

Quote Originally Posted by ltaluv View Post
    I looked at the Liv Dry website, but I was a little confused. As I understand them, the diaper is somewhat absorbent, but the booster is more absorbent? Does the booster have a plastic backing, and doesn't that keep the diaper from absorbing anything?

In any event, they look like something I should try.
    Generally you don't want to need boosters at all. They do extend the total absorbency, but do nothing to improve their performance. And when they do leak, there's more pee to leak out so it's alays bed. Then there's the added cost of the diaper plus booster.

If you think you need boosters all the time, you're better off just getting a better diaper.