should i tell my fiancé thru text?

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlemoonbug

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
my fiancé and i started our ddlg dynamic about 6 months ago- we already naturally acted that way so it made sense. during the beginning i bought some diapers but stashed them away because i was super pregnant and i wasn’t feeling it. now i’ve had my baby and i’m mostly back to normal and we’ve started it up again. he’s really good at making me feel little. giving me baths and reading to me and calling himself daddy and such. i’ve been wearing pull-ups everyday and i know he thinks they’re cute. i just can’t bring myself to say “i want to try diapers-i’m curious” part of me wants to text him...and then maybe link him to different tumblrs who are abdl. i mean i might not like them but i’m so curious and they seem so cute and comfy and little. oh it just seems like it would feel good and happy and like it would deepen our bond because it would just be between us. i mean i’ve been toying around with the idea for a year now, so it might take him some time to warm up to the idea too. i’m sure similar posts have been asked before i just need reassurance! :(

As a disclaimer, I'm an older member, so take what I say with that in mind. I think it would be better to have a face to face conversation about this. Since you're already into DD/LG, taking the next step would be a logical progression. Texting a message leaves a lot of questions that can't immediately be answered, and sometimes people jump to conclusions or bring in information that may not be accurate. Posting Tumblr sites really opens that door wide and there's no going back.

Having a face to face allows you to go slowly in your explanation which gives you time to read his expression. You can always back pedal, saying it was just a whim, etc. if he looks stressed. There's no going back with a text or Tumblr.

What he said.

yeah i know it would be better, i think i’m going to talk to him tonight because i also want to mention that i want this thing to be more caregiver/little and non sexual and i’m going to keep it positive and tell him things i like that he does that makes me happy (when he makes me feel little) and idk i remember the very first time i wore a pull-up and he asked “is this like a diaper” and i said yes sort of, and he seemed to be really into it lol! i think approaching it from genuine curiosity will be better...because i am curious

So how did it go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back