Mother-in-law now in the know

Status
Not open for further replies.

bugguy6970

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
A little background about my current situation. My wife and I have been together for 4 years. She has known I am a DL that entire time. She plays around with it as much as I can expect. Since she is very close to her family we are always going over to their house. When I go I am always wearing some type of diaper. I do my best to be discreet at all times but after 4 years it makes me wonder if they suspect something.

So today my wife brought her mother along to a doctors appointment she had. While they were out they went to a few different stores. Well apparently after a big purchase my mother in law tells my wife to open the trunk so she can put her bags in it. As my wife opens it she gets hit with a fairly thick Tena Slip cloth backed diaper sitting there. Her mom I guess gives her a what is that look. Fortunately since my wife sometimes works with special needs kids she just said it was one of theres that must have been left from a field trip.

I’m not really sure if her mom went for that story but nothing else was said. All I know now is that if there was any question about my wearing of diapers that today’s discovery definitely answered it.

I honestly don’t care either way if they know as it doesn’t bother me. I just would never come out and say something for no reason. My last two ex’s parents knew and it never was discussed.

Does anyone have any input or stories regarding their relationship with in laws and knowing about their DL tendencies?

I use the closet in our office for my clothes and my diapers are also stacked in it. I don't always get the bifold doors closed and a few times my wife has taken my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law in there to look at something on the computer while the doors were open. Also, a few times I have accidentally left a diaper out in our bedroom while we were gone on a trip and my sister-in-law had come over to check on the house and probably seen it. But neither of them has ever said anything about it to me. And if they have said anything about it to my wife she hasn't told me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s interesting to think that it might be more embarrassing for the relative to bring up finding them than it is to be found out. I always wondered what my ex and her mom actually discussed in regards to my diaper wearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back