I got caught twice this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geekboy

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I wasn't caught in the act or even wearing a diaper but I had two unfortunate mishaps this week. So the first one happened over the weekend. I had my sister and her boyfriend over for dinner and to have a few drinks. My sister has only been dating this guy for a couple months and I don't really know him that well so we were just making small talk to try and relate with each other. Well, on my refrigerator I have an ABU postcard that came with one of my purchases. I've had this hanging up on my fridge for a long time so I hardly even notice it nor has anybody who's ever came over. That is until my sister boyfriend noticed it. He was actually just reading my kitchen magnets because they all have quotes on them and then he got to the postcard. He straight up asked me what ABU was so I quickly told him it was just a clothing line I like and tried to change the subject. He told me that he had never heard of it before but that he likes my style so helll definitely check them out. FUCK!!!! I am hoping he was just being nice and forgets all about it because if he were to search ABU we all know what he would find. Even though there are no diapers on the postcards the ABU logo is unmistakeable so he would very quickly put it together that I wear diapers.

My second mishap happened yesterday. I was hanging out with two of my friends again at my house when I suddenly realized that I hadn't seen my new little kitten that I just got. We had been going in and out of the house so I was afraid that she slipped out the back door somehow so I was starting to panic a little. So while I went outside to search around my yard, one of my friends decided to check around the inside of my house. Now, my diaper collection is well hidden so even before the kitty went missing I knew that nobody would ever find my stash. However, I did not count on my friend opening the cabinets in my bathroom to see if the kitty happened to climb in there. Under the sink I had baby powder, baby wipes and a rolled up wet diaper that I hadn't thrown away yet. I had to take it off before they came over and didn't want to throw it in the kitchen trash can because they would have seen it when throwing their beer bottles away. So anyway, we ended up finding the kitty under some blankets but my friend told me he had searched everywhere including the cabinets of my bathroom. He then lied and said that he couldn't get the cabinets opened in my bathroom and that there was a lock on the doors. There are no locks on my cabinet doors so he absolutely saw everything. It was pretty unmistakeable.

Anyway sorry for the long story but I thought I'd share. These are the first times I have ever really been caught. I'm not too worried about my friend but I am kinda sweating my sister's boyfriend searching ABU.

Honestly I hate to say it but your sister's bf may actually look it up unless it's just an passive compliment. I know I would but I'm a very curious person. He might forget but he also might remember again out of the blue one day. what is do in that case would be to either admit to it and pray for acceptance or act surprised that a diaper site was the search result and try to laugh it off as long as he doesn't remember what the logo style looked like. Whats done is done though so i wouldnt worry too much Best of luck

Yeah I'm hoping it was just a passive comment to get conversation going. We also do not have the same style so I'm pretty confident he will forget about it. I'm also at a point in my life where I just don't particularly care what people think so even if my secret were to be discovered it doesn't really phase me that much. I am curious what my friend thinks now though. I mean, who wouldn't notice a used diaper rolled up, right?

Yes, the logo is unique, but there are a few places named ABU that sell clothing, including this one. I think you're okay.

-RMS

Haha wow that's awesome! I had no idea there was actually an ABU clothing line. That certainly makes me feel better.

if in the end they know about your ABDL side and say nothing maybe is a way that they accept you. i don't say it's something good, but if they respect your privacity saying nothing it's a good signal... maybe

Geekboy said:
Yeah I'm hoping it was just a passive comment to get conversation going. We also do not have the same style so I'm pretty confident he will forget about it. I'm also at a point in my life where I just don't particularly care what people think so even if my secret were to be discovered it doesn't really phase me that much. I am curious what my friend thinks now though. I mean, who wouldn't notice a used diaper rolled up, right?

Even if he did notice it, he may not even think that its yours. Even if he did, like you said, who really cares what people think. As for the ABU dilemma, if he brings it up again, just say ya i like some of there stuff reffering to the company RMS401 gave and then try and steer the convo elsewhere. He probably wont ask again because most guys wont go out of there way to look up a clothing line. Out of curiosity he might but it probably isnt in his interest. No worries man!

Just the fact that my friend made up the story that he couldn't get my cabinet opened tells me he saw the diaper and realized it was mine and to not embarrass me he said the cabinet was locked so he didn't look inside. A rolled up, soaked diaper is unmistakeable, period. I know he saw it but he's a good guy so I'm not too worried about him saying anything. He seemed pretty unphased by it anyway so it's not a huge deal.

Another reason to have your supplies LOCKED UP ! and you will not have this issue period. A el cheapo door lock from Wally World or Home Depot or local Hardware store will do the trick. And if you want not to be discovered DO NOT put things on your fridge or keep catalogues or mailers out in the open put then in a filing cabinet that again has a LOCK! and your worries will be solved. As far as the disposing of the used ones do it right away therefore you will not have the evidence laying around that aint hard to do.

my gallery of how to turn a $40 cheap bedroom wardrobe cabinet (from menard/walmart/kmart/target) into a stealthy locked diaper closet for about $10 more

https://www.adisc.org/forum/album.php?albumid=1472

I turn the key to lock the door whenever I close the cabinet, but if I have company coming over, particularly if they have possibly snoopy kids, I just pull out the key.

Sure it could be forced open pretty easily but that's not the point. It stops snoops and accidental discovery. And with the key removed, the lock is very hard to spot, so you don't know it's a locked cabinet until you're having difficulty opening the door.

Locking up stuff is easy. Hiding the fact that you're hiding something is the true challenge.

Hey Geekboy, have you done the google searches ABU and ABU Apparel or ABU Clothing?

I see the ABU Logo in images and that reveals all.

At least your friend was good enough not to say anything.

I would be very careful not to deny too strongly if people start dropping hints from this point forward, maybe just play it cool and change the subject.

bambinod said:
my gallery of how to turn a $40 cheap bedroom wardrobe cabinet (from menard/walmart/kmart/target) into a stealthy locked diaper closet for about $10 more

https://www.adisc.org/forum/album.php?albumid=1472

I turn the key to lock the door whenever I close the cabinet, but if I have company coming over, particularly if they have possibly snoopy kids, I just pull out the key.

Sure it could be forced open pretty easily but that's not the point. It stops snoops and accidental discovery. And with the key removed, the lock is very hard to spot, so you don't know it's a locked cabinet until you're having difficulty opening the door.

Locking up stuff is easy. Hiding the fact that you're hiding something is the true challenge.

Ah, The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari strikes again!

dogboy said:
Ah, The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari strikes again!

Yeah I'm not too good with physical construction so I'm quite proud of how this (relatively simple) hardware hack turned out. For once I made something that's sturdy, looks good, and is extremely functional. (and it's been in service for years)

It really helps lower my anxiety about being accidentally discovered, particularly by surprise visitors with snoopy kids. This is a small house and I can't discretely run around and secure my diapers if I answer the door to a couple with a kid. But it's very quick and easy to just step into my bedroom ahead of them getting too far into the house and yank that key, and then I don't have to worry about a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back