Not open for further replies.

ABDL4ever

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Ok so letting you know ahead of time I love supernatural. (tv show) I need help with my friend and the show so let me give you some back story. So I'm talking to my friend about supernaturals more recent episodes cause he's said he's watched some supernatural and he's been wanting to watch more. So I don't spoil anything I ask where are you with the series. He says I don't know. So I ask what is the last episode you remember watching. Turns out he's on the third episode of the entire series of a soon to be 13 season tv show. Now I know the entire series is on netflix because I've binged it more than once so since he's interested I suggest watching it together because I know that if he doesn't start soon I'll spoil a lot for him. Now I've accidently spoiled about 3 times that he's aware of. I've suggested 6 times that he/we watch supernatural and every time it's no. That would be ok if every time I accidently spoiled something he didn't throw a hissy fit and it's starting to really bug me. I figure he either starts watching supernatural or can't get pissy when I accidentally spoil something for him. What are you guys opinion on this?

So sorry for the long post but the new season is coming up and I'm going to have to deal with this situation really soon. So any input at all is greatly appreciated. Thanks

P.S. He's on my netflix and can see the entire show whenever.

ABDL4ever said:
Ok so letting you know ahead of time I love supernatural. (tv show) I need help with my friend and the show so let me give you some back story. So I'm talking to my friend about supernaturals more recent episodes cause he's said he's watched some supernatural and he's been wanting to watch more. So I don't spoil anything I ask where are you with the series. He says I don't know. So I ask what is the last episode you remember watching. Turns out he's on the third episode of the entire series of a soon to be 13 season tv show. Now I know the entire series is on netflix because I've binged it more than once so since he's interested I suggest watching it together because I know that if he doesn't start soon I'll spoil a lot for him. Now I've accidently spoiled about 3 times that he's aware of. I've suggested 6 times that he/we watch supernatural and every time it's no. That would be ok if every time I accidently spoiled something he didn't throw a hissy fit and it's starting to really bug me. I figure he either starts watching supernatural or can't get pissy when I accidentally spoil something for him. What are you guys opinion on this?

So sorry for the long post but the new season is coming up and I'm going to have to deal with this situation really soon. So any input at all is greatly appreciated. Thanks

P.S. He's on my netflix and can see the entire show whenever.

I've watched it all as well. It's interesting after dealing with god and his sister the writers decided to top that by.... having the brothers deal with a british invasion. Like really?

As for spoilers though, I love 'em. They make we want to find out how the story gets to that point. Spoilers make the story more intersting. So if your friend doesn't care to watch it, that's his choice. But he can't expect you or anyone else to keep quite about it then get all mad when you don't. He's got no ground to stand on with this one.

My wife and I started it but we got sidetracked by some other shows. We do want to watch it through though. Great series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back