• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello, Im new here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gingertaz

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I am someone new to this community but not new to the abdl community, I want to be a little so bad but I can't because of my family, I want to wear diapers, have stuffies, and a pacifier some day and I really hope it comes to that, anyways, I love to rp, game, and make minecraft wallpapers! Thx for reading!:smile1: :hugs: :paci:

Last edited by a moderator:
gingertaz said:
I am someone new to this community but not new to the abdl community, I want to be a little so bad but I can't because of my family, I want to wear diapers, have stuffies, and a pacifier some day and I really hope it comes to that, anyways, I love to rp, game, and make minecraft wallpapers! if anyone that is a cg wants to rp, pm me pls and we can rp! Thx for reading!:smile1: :hugs: :paci:

Welcome gingertaz! You've come to the roght place for ABDL info. Do you have any questions?

Thanks!

Scaramouche said:
Welcome gingertaz! You've come to the roght place for ABDL info. Do you have any questions?

Nope, I don't really have any questions, I've been in the ABDL community for about 3 years but not been able to get myself some diapers yet
:sad::frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back