Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Does anyone have a second twitter for their AB or little side? Here's mine if you like to follow me, but I really don't see me twitting anything. https://twitter.com/KryanAshford.

This is rather interesting as a question. Is the idea that you want to follow and perhaps respond to a variety of ABDL twitter accounts without implicating your main account? I feel like I've lost the ken of Twitter a bit, I always look at it as a place for making relatively public announcements, and I don't really see the point of it if one doesn't have public things to say.

ArchieRoni said:
This is rather interesting as a question. Is the idea that you want to follow and perhaps respond to a variety of ABDL twitter accounts without implicating your main account? I feel like I've lost the ken of Twitter a bit, I always look at it as a place for making relatively public announcements, and I don't really see the point of it if one doesn't have public things to say.

You got me on this Archie. That was the main idea.

KryanAshford said:
You got me on this Archie. That was the main idea.

Well, in that case, no I don't have one. :sweatdrop:

I do have a full set of alternative emails though, and a bunch of ABDL specific account names (many based around Archie, which I picked from a randomizer a long while ago). I do that to keep a separation of my identity as an ABDL from other stuff because I have some concerns about how extended family or coworkers would perceive this part of my life, even though I've come to accept it and share it with some close friends. So, if I ever wanted to talk to anybody on Twitter, I'd totally do this exact thing.

Years ago I used to use an account for my AB side but I didn’t like it so much, I stick to Instagram now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back