Diapers at others homes/work story

Status
Not open for further replies.

nezquic66

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
While at work today (I work at a plumbing company) I was taking a set of deliveries and spotted a literal WALL OF DIAPERS! This was located in their basement, and was a group home of sorts. The diapers were "Select" brand - a brand I have never heard of. Does anyone know of this brand? There were over a hundred packs of 20 of these there
They had some abena diapers there too. The worker I dealt with saw me checking the shelves out and explained to me about how incontinence is a major issue for a number of those at the group home. I low key wanted to say "me too" and pry a little more, but didn't want to be weird!

"Select" is basically Tranquility's cheaper brand. They are both made by the same company and if I remember correctly look the same, but have way less absorbency and are cheaper.

About 12 years ago I was a meter reader for my local utility company, on many urban routes most meters were inside peoples basements (like apartment houses) and different basements had different storage options for there tenants, I saw tons of adult medical diaper boxes and millions of baby diaper boxes. The funny thing about the baby diaper boxes is usually the diaper size was in size 5 or 6 range (I guess because it was a bigger box)
The adult diaper boxes are a lot more common then we think, lots of people access them.
The other cool building was a nursing home campus, there meter was also inside a large storage building and while that building also held other supplies the majority of that buildings ground space was pallets of diapers. (don't remember the brand though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back