• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

squishypants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
hi
i finally created it. I've been lurking here for quite some time. I am into music, and spending time with my family. I have a loving gf that is very accepting of my underwear choice any day/night of the week. I have ventured down almost every rabbit hole there is when it comes to this community. I'd love to post some reviews at some point. Thanks for providing this great community.

Hello Squishypants and welcome to the group.

Very informative introduction.

Egor

squishypants said:
hi
i finally created it. I've been lurking here for quite some time. I am into music, and spending time with my family. I have a loving gf that is very accepting of my underwear choice any day/night of the week. I have ventured down almost every rabbit hole there is when it comes to this community. I'd love to post some reviews at some point. Thanks for providing this great community.

High and welcome. Do you play an instrument or do you just enjoy listening to music? I ask because I'm a musician, piano, organ and keyboards as my thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back