Thread: Hello

Default Hello

hi
    i finally created it. I've been lurking here for quite some time. I am into music, and spending time with my family. I have a loving gf that is very accepting of my underwear choice any day/night of the week. I have ventured down almost every rabbit hole there is when it comes to this community. I'd love to post some reviews at some point. Thanks for providing this great community.

Hello Squishypants and welcome to the group.

Very informative introduction.

Egor

Quote Originally Posted by squishypants View Post
    hi
    i finally created it. I've been lurking here for quite some time. I am into music, and spending time with my family. I have a loving gf that is very accepting of my underwear choice any day/night of the week. I have ventured down almost every rabbit hole there is when it comes to this community. I'd love to post some reviews at some point. Thanks for providing this great community.
    High and welcome. Do you play an instrument or do you just enjoy listening to music? I ask because I'm a musician, piano, organ and keyboards as my thing.