good adult pullup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaddedWife

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
try the cvs overnight pullups, they are similar to old school goodnites padding and swell up huge. i believe they are made by the same company.

So they're just like goodnites, but for adults then?

I keep hearing the only good pullup is from Northshore. I wonder how they compare.

I have the tena overnight underwear and Kroger overnights, and the tenas seem to fit better, the Kroger ones are more absorbent. It's the first time I've ever tried adult ones, usually I have goodnites, or the medline drytime pull-ups, which are nowhere near these, but I like how they fit better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan82318 said:
I have the tena overnight underwear and Kroger overnights, and the tenas seem to fit better, the Kroger ones are more absorbent. It's the first time I've ever tried adult ones, usually I have goodnites, or the medline drytime pull-ups, which are nowhere near these, but I like how they fit better.

If you loke those, wait till you try a real diaper. It will blow your mind.

I have only tried tena pull ups and didn't like them. Do you think pull-ups are only made for dribblers?

I really love the LivDry pull ups. They are really absorbent, more than any shelf brand I have ever found. They even have an overnight pull up that absorbs 70 ounces and I hear they are introducing a new more absorbent pull up soon.

bobbilly said:
I have only tried tena pull ups and didn't like them. Do you think pull-ups are only made for dribblers?

No need to guess, they are made for light and stress in incontinence only.

Not a big fan of pull-up, I anyhow tried the Tena Maxi when going to fitness and it lasted 1/2 day, a little shorter than a Maxi diaper, but still quite a lot. Still not a fan of pull-up due to the changing that is really unpractical.

Tena pants for men, level 4 is quite absorbant but not compared to a proper tape diaper.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Abena for sure. Northshore and XPMedical had them for 1.37/ea last I checked.

Slomo said:
So they're just like goodnites, but for adults then?

I keep hearing the only good pullup is from Northshore. I wonder how they compare.

sorry took a while to respond.
they still have the granny panty high rise stuff but the padding is very similar to older model goodnites but thicker. i get a little nostalgia wearing them and they can actually take a few wetting without leaking. i have tried allot of pullups and those are some of the best i have found, they are cheap-ish and made by Kimberly Clark.

PaddedWife said:
sorry took a while to respond.
they still have the granny panty high rise stuff but the padding is very similar to older model goodnites but thicker. i get a little nostalgia wearing them and they can actually take a few wetting without leaking. i have tried allot of pullups and those are some of the best i have found, they are cheap-ish and made by Kimberly Clark.

Any photos?

Being in the UK I find Boots Stay dry pull-ups are quite good. They do both daytime ones & night time ones.

Abena Abri-Flex level 3. Very impressed with this product. Fits nice and snug, if you are often between sizes in other diapers, you might consider going up a size. Having said that I want my pull-ups really snug, so I stick to my traditional size.

They are quite bulky, so if wearing somewhat fitted shorts or trousers, do show a bit of a bulge around lower butt.

They hold multiple settings.

I really like Northshore. They can hold a couple of good wettings. I ordered a Molicare today to see how well it is. I tried a free sample from Depends. It was a S/M and a L would have been better. I tried one wetting today and it leaked all over the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back