Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: good adult pullup.

Default good adult pullup.

try the cvs overnight pullups, they are similar to old school goodnites padding and swell up huge. i believe they are made by the same company.

So they're just like goodnites, but for adults then?

I keep hearing the only good pullup is from Northshore. I wonder how they compare.

ksizzle1990

I completely agree! I’m incontinent so I have to wear them and the cvs overnight pull ups are really good, especially absorbency wise. I have never leaked, especially at night.

I have the tena overnight underwear and Kroger overnights, and the tenas seem to fit better, the Kroger ones are more absorbent. It's the first time I've ever tried adult ones, usually I have goodnites, or the medline drytime pull-ups, which are nowhere near these, but I like how they fit better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dan82318 View Post
    I have the tena overnight underwear and Kroger overnights, and the tenas seem to fit better, the Kroger ones are more absorbent. It's the first time I've ever tried adult ones, usually I have goodnites, or the medline drytime pull-ups, which are nowhere near these, but I like how they fit better.

If you loke those, wait till you try a real diaper. It will blow your mind.

I have only tried tena pull ups and didn't like them. Do you think pull-ups are only made for dribblers?

I really love the LivDry pull ups. They are really absorbent, more than any shelf brand I have ever found. They even have an overnight pull up that absorbs 70 ounces and I hear they are introducing a new more absorbent pull up soon.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbilly View Post
    I have only tried tena pull ups and didn't like them. Do you think pull-ups are only made for dribblers?
    No need to guess, they are made for light and stress in incontinence only.

Not a big fan of pull-up, I anyhow tried the Tena Maxi when going to fitness and it lasted 1/2 day, a little shorter than a Maxi diaper, but still quite a lot. Still not a fan of pull-up due to the changing that is really unpractical.

Tena pants for men, level 4 is quite absorbant but not compared to a proper tape diaper.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk