Thread: Greetings

ksizzle1990

Default Greetings

Hello!
    I知 from the beautiful state of Washington and I have grown up incontinent basically my whole life. I have been put back in diapers, by the decision of my husband and doctor. I wear the pull up style diapers because it痴 easier for me and my esteem. I知 here to try to embrace this because of the fact my doctor told me that this would most likely become more long term than before.

I知 married, LDS(Mormon) and I love being outside which is great living in Washington State! I知 super active and I love to hike and camp. I love board games! My husband and I have a shelf full of board/card games and we LOVE movies. We have way too many dvds to shelf. I work a full time job as an inside Sales rep for a wire company. I love going to the gym with my husband and seeing movies. I was blessed with a husband who is super supportive and understanding of my condition.

Hope to get a lot and no longer feel ashamed of my situation but accept and embrace the fact that I will most like be in diapers for a long time

HelloKsizzle1990 and welcome back to the group.

Nice introduction

Egor