Anxiety issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebabyboy12

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Does anyone else have a high level of anxiety when not diapered? I’ve been wearing for 24/7 for almost three months now. When I don’t have a diaper on I feel dampness and or see wet spots in my underwear. I’m starting to feel like I need diapers more than I want diapers.

Not sure if you'll like this advice, but my feeling is that means it's time for you to take a little break from diapers. Just for a couple days. I totally get where you're coming from and I'll sometimes get low grade anxiety if I'm sleeping without a diaper after wearing one nightly for weeks and weeks. But specifically because of that, I try to take a night off every so often so that it doesn't become too much of a thing. There's a line where a little bit of anxiety can be kinda fun, but a lot is no fun at all. If you're feeling "oh gosh, I'm worried about accidents, I feel so little, this is great!" then you're fine. If you're feeling dependent and like you aren't okay, but you're still managing without the diapers, I'd suggest going that couple days longer without the diapers so that you're okay with using the potty and not feeling like the whole thing is too much for you.

There are days I get anxious about wanting that feeling of wearing. I dont ever feel like it's a need. It's not a fix like drugs for me just more like going for a bike ride. If I get one in I'm happier and healthier. If I get that feeling that I need to be diapered, well, I'm happier and more pleasant to be around when I do.

You may need to take a break my friend.

BB

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I suspect that many of us on this site would agree with you, that we experience anxiety when we can't wear diapers. I go to bed almost every night diapered, but when the kids visit and stay over, I give it up, which isn't much of a problem. But on holidays like Christmas, my mother in law and brother in law will stay at our house, sometimes for two or more weeks and then it really hits. My brother in law is a very strange person. Yes, more strange than all of us who wear diapers by choice, so that's pretty strange. Couple having to put up with him without the calming influence of diapers and I have a rough two or more weeks. Christmas is coming. Someone shoot Santa....please!

I've discovered that having a blast with diapers actually calm my anxiety, being Autist Asperger and having some issues with anxiety, its the thing that helps me cope with high anxiety levels, I just have to relax and enjoy diapers and freedom like a toddler would and then I feel all better, its what helps me the most, I'm sure I'm not alone here.

When I feel ready to put on a pair of underwear, I can generally handle it. Still, I have some pretty deep emotional and sexual ties with diapers and spend most of my time in them. They're especially nice when I'm going someplace where the restroom conditions aren't the best; I like having some backup.

ArchieRoni said:
Not sure if you'll like this advice, but my feeling is that means it's time for you to take a little break from diapers. Just for a couple days. I totally get where you're coming from and I'll sometimes get low grade anxiety if I'm sleeping without a diaper after wearing one nightly for weeks and weeks. But specifically because of that, I try to take a night off every so often so that it doesn't become too much of a thing. There's a line where a little bit of anxiety can be kinda fun, but a lot is no fun at all. If you're feeling "oh gosh, I'm worried about accidents, I feel so little, this is great!" then you're fine. If you're feeling dependent and like you aren't okay, but you're still managing without the diapers, I'd suggest going that couple days longer without the diapers so that you're okay with using the potty and not feeling like the whole thing is too much for you.

After finding relief from my sleep anxiety in diapers, I've been wearing nightly for about five months now. I guess at this point I'm scared to go without, or perhaps my autistic mind simply does not want to break the routine - if I've leaked before sleep, I'll go through the hassle of getting out of bed, moving my cockatiel's cage to get dry padding from my closet, and unpinning and redoing my mod setup to change just so I don't have to spend the night in underwear.

I figure always allowing myself a diaper at night is harmless enough.

I would never not wear a nappy. I would be forever wetting my self.

As a teen I probably never had anxiety issues when wanting/needing to diaper myself, afraid of getting caught was one of the issues but that's different. Whenever I wet myself while asleep & wake up wet (I have weird sleep schedules sometimes) that's probably when parts of anxiety kicks in, & be desperate for wanting to have a huge stash of diapers instead of a small stash so that I wouldn't have to worry.

Then again if dry after waking up then I wouldn't really worry about wanting/needing to wear diapers if levels of anxiety aren't kicking in, I'm not fully incontinent so it can be simple to stay away from diapers every one or more months...it'd probably be like waiting for a paycheck if your used to being away from diapers & wait for the right moment on the right day to come.

Ehorton said:
Does anyone else have a high level of anxiety when not diapered? I’ve been wearing for 24/7 for almost three months now. When I don’t have a diaper on I feel dampness and or see wet spots in my underwear. I’m starting to feel like I need diapers more than I want diapers.

I need nappies because I am incontinent but I want nappies because they make me feel happy and contented. For me it is a win win situation. I have to wear a nappy and wearing one makes me happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back