Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Soggy mornings

Default Soggy mornings

Waking up wet is probably one of the best things.
    But I never use all my diaper. Sorta feel like it's a bit of a waste sometimes not to use all of it instead I just use it for a couple of wettings. I don't mind messing in them it's just the clean up that puts me off

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Would love for once to wake up dry with the ability to use the toilet again for urination elimination. Not a fan of the waking up wet thing.

Nightly bedwetter here. Waking up wet every morning does get a bit tiresome, but I've gotten used it. Though it is a good feeling to know I have a diaper on rather than wet the bed itself.

Though I must admit, I do occasionally get a regressed feeling when I wake up realizing I'm wet and had no control over it.

I've never gone from dry to wet mid-sleep. Wetting usually occurs before going to bed or waking up in the middle of the night to do it. Regardless, I like waking up wet.

Waking up wet two nights in a row and it is amazing. No exaggeration when they say that once you wet freely in your sleep you wake up to other fluids in the diaper as well. I guess for some guys that starts as a teen but for me being a girl I had to learn the tricks to it.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

I wake up wet almost every morning, the only real exceptions being when I'm coming down with something and retaining water. Just got in my test bag of Kiddo last night and so slept in one - didn't have more than maybe four medium wettings, but the back AND the middle of the diaper are still dry! Front swelled up quite a bit, leaves me wondering what the capacity of this diaper is?! It still feels very dry though and appears to be wicking well also so the padding would appear to be a very good balance, with a soft liner and comfy stretchy shell. I like!

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinating View Post
    Waking up wet two nights in a row and it is amazing. No exaggeration when they say that once you wet freely in your sleep you wake up to other fluids in the diaper as well. I guess for some guys that starts as a teen but for me being a girl I had to learn the tricks to it.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The erotica involved is grand, but it seems to be present in only the select few of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Boopa View Post
    Nightly bedwetter here. Waking up wet every morning does get a bit tiresome, but I've gotten used it. Though it is a good feeling to know I have a diaper on rather than wet the bed itself.

Though I must admit, I do occasionally get a regressed feeling when I wake up realizing I'm wet and had no control over it.
    That is what I like best waking up in the morning after a sound nights sleep and my wetness never woke me.

The only way I wake up wet is if I went to sleep wet (not that there's anything wrong with that!). It puts a different spin on things to wake up with such a tangible reminder of their (supposed) necessity. For me, it depends on the kind of diaper I'm wearing. Some of the cheap ones don't really lend themselves to a night's sleep wet.