Question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebabyboy12

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
I’ve started to notice/felt consistent wet spots in my underwear when not diapered. I’ve been wearing basically 24/7 for close to three months now. I’d say three or four days in total I’ve been out of diapers. Is this something to be worried about? I tried to go without diapers yesterday but was in the restroom at least once an hour peeing. Is this the begging of being unpotty trained or something else?

That seems to be a certain level of incontinence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Ehorton said:
I’ve started to notice/felt consistent wet spots in my underwear when not diapered. I’ve been wearing basically 24/7 for close to three months now. I’d say three or four days in total I’ve been out of diapers. Is this something to be worried about? I tried to go without diapers yesterday but was in the restroom at least once an hour peeing. Is this the begging of being unpotty trained or something else?

Could be anything. As we always say here, we are not doctors and you should go see one if you have or think you have a problem. For example, your symptoms could be that your prostate has an infection or be enlarged. Antibiotics are a prescribed for that.

That is how my incontinence started. Damp underwear and then wet underwear and then nappies.

Ehorton said:

Who knows. You may need to go through potty training again too. Look kegel exercises for men. And make an appt to see a urologist.

Scaramouche said:
Could be anything. As we always say here, we are not doctors and you should go see one if you have or think you have a problem. For example, your symptoms could be that your prostate has an infection or be enlarged. Antibiotics are a prescribed for that.
Mouche!! You hit it straight up!!

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

Thanks for everyone’s responses. I’m thinking a trip to the dr might not be a bad option. I just don’t feel safe out of diapers, the constant fear of wetting my pants is too much for me to handle, not to mention the anxiety.

Ehorton said:
Thanks for everyone’s responses. I’m thinking a trip to the dr might not be a bad option. I just don’t feel safe out of diapers, the constant fear of wetting my pants is too much for me to handle, not to mention the anxiety.

Believe me, they have seen diapers before. Hell, the urologist's nurse gave me one!

I think wearing 24/7 has contributed to me having a very long after dribble when I have finished peeing, more then just having pee in my urethra that you can shake out. This is a weak stream.

I drip and dribble all the time. Sometimes it is just a very fine steady stream that I have no control over.

I’m at the point where I’ll begin peeing without any notice. Diapers or not. I’ve had three accidents in my underwear in the last 24 hours.

Ehorton said:
I’m at the point where I’ll begin peeing without any notice. Diapers or not. I’ve had three accidents in my underwear in the last 24 hours.

I was the same so went to the doctors and got refered to a urologist and finally the continence nurse. If I hadn't got checked out I would not have found I was diabetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back