Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Going outside in just a diaper

dprdan

Default Going outside in just a diaper

so how many of you have gone outside wearing just a diaper, or a diaper and a tee shirt, like in your back yard. I have a wood privacy fence and I can go out in my yard in diapers and the neighbors can't see

we'll i cant say i've ever done that, yet. Now that you give me the idea i'll prob try it.

Not nearly enough privacy and my parents... (and last but not least I at the moment don't have any.)

i have real nosy neighbors and i dont have any land or woodlands or privacy fences so if i do it will be after hours. which now that i think about it i did run around, one time when my friend and i slept in a tent in the backyard, wearing just a diaper and a t-shirt so i can say i have done it.

at a truck stop once, thats about it for blatant diaper abuse

Darkfinn

can't say I've gone out fully uncovered... but I did grill some steaks on the porch a while back while wearing a super thick cloth diaper that my shorts didn't do a good job of covering...

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by dprdan View Post
    so how many of you have gone outside wearing just a diaper, or a diaper and a tee shirt, like in your back yard. I have a wood privacy fence and I can go out in my yard in diapers and the neighbors can't see
    i have a backyard, but i cant go out there in fear that people will see me in 2 story windows.

Not nearly enough privacy and my parents... (and last but not least I at the moment don't have any.)

Considering the fact that I live in a college dorm centered in the center of a well-populated campus, I believe that going outside wearing just a diaper would be the social equivalent of pulling a Hemingway (shotgun to the head).

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth View Post
    Considering the fact that I live in a college dorm centered in the center of a well-populated campus, I believe that going outside wearing just a diaper would be the social equivalent of pulling a Hemingway (shotgun to the head).
    Are you dead everywhere else then?

I've never even gone around in just a diaper, let alone go outside.

NU!-metal