• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New little boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilTyTy88

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Hihi everyone I'm Ty nice to meet u. I'm 29 from Tucson, AZ. I love to write when I can find time to do so, and abdl fiction is my fav to write. Hopefully I can get something up here soon, thank y'all.

LilTyTy88 said:
Hihi everyone I'm Ty nice to meet u. I'm 29 from Tucson, AZ. I love to write when I can find time to do so, and abdl fiction is my fav to write. Hopefully I can get something up here soon, thank y'all.

Welcome to ya LilTyTY88! We're glad you found us! We have a lot of stories here by our members and we can't wait to see some of your writing, too!

Hi and welcome. I have a few stories on this site, and a novel published to Kindle. I had a story to write for this Halloween, but my wife is sick and in a rehab facility, so no time to write as of yet. I write so called scary diaper stories. I guess wearing diapers is scary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back