Status
Not open for further replies.

SparkleBunny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
I have 2 unique plushies. Ones a white tiger pillow pet and the other is a unicorn peek-a-boo plush. Both can turn into pillows, but yeah. What about you guys? I'd even count things such as stompeez and bright eyes as plushies, so list away.

I have a tachikoma plush and a purple amigurumi bear.

Sounds like you've got some good sleeping companions there. I love using mine (at least the bigger ones) as pillows when I'm sleeping or lounging around.

I have tons (around 30), I love having em around. Care to post any pics if it's not too much of a hassle? I love seeing all the awesome plushies people have and that are out there lol

-I have a tiger (named Jig) that's about 4 feet long, not including his tail and arms

-Spyro the Dragon that's about 3 feet tall

-a penguin (don't have a name for him yet, I was possibly thinking Gunter) that's also the same size as Spyro

-Kurama and Akamaru, both about 6 inches tall

-a 6 inch Kirara

-Eevee, Umbreon, Glaceon, Charmander and Pikachu, all about 8 inches

-Rainbow Dash (over a foot tall) and 10 inch versions of Apple Jack and Twilight Sparkle. I also have Vinyl Scratch, Pinkie Pie, and Rarity, but they're kinda poor quality so I honestly wanna replace them :/

-as well as 8 inch versions of Stitch and Bolt

While I love all of them, Simba has got to be my favorite.

I'm almost embarrassed to say that I even have a little more that I didn't mention above heheh. But anyway, that's my main collection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mofi said:
I have a tachikoma plush and a purple amigurumi bear.

I literally just finished the first season of Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex yesterday. As soon as the Tachikomas were introduced, they instantly became my favorite characters. I'll probably have to pick up a Tachikoma plush myself now haha

I have a growing collection of plushies. 4 teddy bears (2 wearing baby diapers), a diapered blue rabbit, a black monkey, Spongebob, Skye from Paw Patrol, and Tigger wearing a vintage depends diaper.

I have a 30” teddy bear, a 12” teddy bear, a giant Olaf, a small Garfield, a small baymax, a build a bear Cookie Monster, a pink build a bear teddy bear, my absolute favorite is my 12” teddy bear my aunt bought me on my 18th birthday his name is Joey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TheCaptain said:
Sounds like you've got some good sleeping companions there. I love using mine (at least the bigger ones) as pillows when I'm sleeping or lounging around.

I have tons (around 30), I love having em around. Care to post any pics if it's not too much of a hassle? I love seeing all the awesome plushies people have and that are out there lol

-I have a tiger (named Jig) that's about 4 feet long, not including his tail and arms

-Spyro the Dragon that's about 3 feet tall

-a penguin (don't have a name for him yet, I was possibly thinking Gunter) that's also the same size as Spyro

-Kurama and Akamaru, both about 6 inches tall

-a 6 inch Kirara

-Eevee, Umbreon, Glaceon, Charmander and Pikachu, all about 8 inches

-Rainbow Dash (over a foot tall) and 10 inch versions of Apple Jack and Twilight Sparkle. I also have Vinyl Scratch, Pinkie Pie, and Rarity, but they're kinda poor quality so I honestly wanna replace them :/

-as well as 8 inch versions of Stitch and Bolt

While I love all of them, Simba has got to be my favorite.

I'm almost embarrassed to say that I even have a little more that I didn't mention above heheh. But anyway, that's my main collection

I really wish I could post pictures of my stuff for you guys to see, but unfortunately I can't find a camera. If the site let me upload pictures with my smarttab it'd be great. But that could be a bad idea since someone could find my address on those (don't want that).

I've got 5 that I sleep with: wolf, arctic fox, rescue dog, tiger shark, and a small Twilight Sparkle. There are a couple more scattered around, I think four on my work desk, and then a couple more around the living room and back rooms, like 4 or 5 of various sorts (I particularly love the plush Space Core). So ~14.

I have 9 different bears of hugging size , a giant bear , a giant sheep, 2 moose, 6 frogs , a snail, 3 turtles , and about 20 misselanous stuffed frogs cats and stuff.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I have many different stuffies. I've got 10 my blue nose friends & have just started to buy beanie boos, I've got 2 so far. Plus all my different teddies & a few rabbits. Think it's about 80 or so.

I have some Mario plushies and a Kirito plushie from Sword Art Online.

I must have a hundred bears. No other animals. They are all boys except one freebie one who the boys don't associate with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back