How many people actually have a abdl themed room?

What do you do/Do you have a abdl room?

• Live on own; Seperate abdl room

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Live on own; Single room combined normal/abdl

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • With friend/caretaker; Seperate abdl room

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • With friend/caretaker; Single room combined normal/abdl

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Don't have any kind of abdl room

Votes: 26 45.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
HogansHeroes said:
My room is fairly childish, but I try to keep the babyish things hidden or easily removed. Probably the most childish thing in the room is my bedding, which is a car and truck pattern, and my pink potty chair. I have a rocking chair with an afghan and pencil-shaped pillows on it; both the afghan and pillows were made for me by my grandma. One of my dressers has a couple Tonka trucks on it and a stained glass lamp; my other dresser has a bunch of stuffies on it. The closet and dresser drawers of course have all of my little clothing and diapers.

I'd like to redo my spare bedroom (currently an office) as a playroom/office. There's a few stuffies on my desk that didn't fit in my room, but that's pretty much it right now. I haven't had time for sorting the junk in there, so I could bring my childhood toys down here. Maybe I'll use some of my spare vacation time this year for that project.

My own bedroom is sort-of 1/2 adult and 1/2 child themed.
One set of shelves is all my child items, such as plushies and toy cars and trucks.
The other shelves are all books.
My bed has a child's "John Deere Tractor" blanket I sleep under.
My bed has side-safety rails and my safety rails have baby toys hung from them.

I forgot to mention I also have a PAW Patrol sheet set.

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
I forgot to mention I also have a PAW Patrol sheet set.

The other day in WALMART here in Salem, NH, I was looking at a PAW PATROL bedsheet set.
Maybe for Christmas this year.

I still can't vote on mobile, but wojld go with a combined room.

I have my few bears out, as well as my pacifier. My diapers and pail are in my master closet, and changing supplies in my master bath. The rest is pretty normal.

I live with my male best friend and my room is mixed normal and little. I have many pets so they dominate the room but I have kid bedding set, stuffies, toys, and I really really want to get a colorful loft bed that they have for kids. I live with my male best friend and he just writes it off as being 'very girly' and didn't even look at me funny when i said I wanted a kid's loft bed. Totally saving up for one.
I think in terms of possibly being 'embarrassed' by abdl stuff in my room, I find not many people see my room except my best friend and my sister like once a month when she wants to see my pets and if I have anything I feel a little weird about I toss it into the closet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back