How many people actually have a abdl themed room?

What do you do/Do you have a abdl room?

• Live on own; Seperate abdl room

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Live on own; Single room combined normal/abdl

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • With friend/caretaker; Seperate abdl room

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • With friend/caretaker; Single room combined normal/abdl

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Don't have any kind of abdl room

Votes: 26 45.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kratox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
I know people hate to read a lot of text so I separated it for you all.

Info:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have been thinking about when I move out and I was thinking about getting a 2 bedroom apartment. That way I could separate the two things and just lock the other stuff away. I could like put up a fake book case or something idk lol. Thing is my friend made a good point I really shouldn't have to do that in my own home and I should have freedom from societies views being pushed upon me like that in my own place. I could just build my main room around that and maybe use the other room for like if a friend wants to stay over or something. I would be living on my own. If I needed too I could get a friend/abdl to stay with me. He knows all about that stuff and doesn't care just as long as I am not like trying to put him in one :v. Just a heads-up I don't want a crib really so that wouldn't be in my room anyways. I am more interested int hose giant cartoon character poofy beds. xD

Question:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering how many people separate their rooms, design their one room the way they want, or do other things? Do you have a abdl room at all?

I voted ''With friend/caretaker; Single room combined normal/abdl'' but actually I live with my parents. Anyway. I gave my room a bit of a makeover earlier this year and tried to make it a little more toddlerish. I painted the walls light blue, have some teddy-bear pictures on the wall, and have stuffed animals in a rocking chair having ''story time'' with books. I have a PAW Patrol poster too, and a PAW Patrol playset on a shelf, and my mom recently bought me PAW Patrol curtains. I also brought in a coffee table that I was planning on putting a wooden train set on, but that part hasn't materialized yet.

I voted for single room, live on own. Here's a few pics from my little space: https://www.flickr.com/photos/155634324@N07/. More little than adult I'd say. In a rental so can't paint the walls unfortunately.

@KimbaWolfNagihiko: Love the idea of the teddies reading books on a rocking chair, actually want to do that myself.

Well I still have a bunk bed, a colorful bookshelf, and basically a bunch of plushies, blankets, barbie sleeping bags, and whatnot. So I guess the answer would be kind of.

I have lots of plushies, kittens on my bedclothes, storybooks and this lego set and plastic animal figures on my shelf... I don't know how much cub related stuff you need to call your room abdl themed ^!^"

I'd have to check if it was up there, live with wife, bedroom combined normal/abdl.

Mofi said:
I have lots of plushies, kittens on my bedclothes, storybooks and this lego set and plastic animal figures on my shelf... I don't know how much cub related stuff you need to call your room abdl themed ^!^"
I don't think you really need a certain amount of that stuff or anything else for that matter. Just depends on how you like your room.

I have a combined room both at school and at home. I have some qualities of a adult room such as my plastic models of tanks and warships, with some others that make it cuter such as plushies, old model rocket posters and my bierstein collection..

I have a two-bedroom apartment but I use the second bedroom for my office and computer.

I don't have many ABDL things in my bedroom, just the bedding is Disney.

I have one room and it's pretty overtly AB/DL - diapers and plastic pants in the drawers, spare diaper under the pillow, rubber sheet on the bed.

I have a child themed room but unfortunatly I don't trust having ABDL stuff out but I do leave my onesie to dry on my bedpost, i guess my parents don't really go into my room

Ultimately, it comes down to personal tastes imo. Personally, I'd say have your main room and use the second room as an office/studio or save yourself some money and get a one bedroom. That's what I'd do at least.

I just moved out of my rent's house and finally got my own place. A 2 bedroom apartment I'm sharing with a roommate. I'm a little ABish but not much. I have plushies everywhere, 2 Adventure Time posters, and one Regular Show poster and that's the extent of it. I guess it's really more of a little's room at most and even then, not to a great extent which works for me.

Being able to fit my workstation (desk, midi keyboards, speakers, power conditioners) and TV were my main priorities. Your priorities are probably different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So my and my hubby's bedroom is somewhat childish I have most of my stuffed animals in there along with a lot of my story books and coloring books, probably about 200 it takes up 3 shelves on a large book shelf. There are also Disney princess and Hello kitty stick-ups on the walls. But the main kid room in the house is our 80's room which I have shared before and that is where most of the actual toys are. Like all of the fisher price stuff and the barbies and he-man and cabbage patch dolls. The really big stuff has to go in the basement play area like my paradise estate. I am a very lucky girl to have such an understanding husband. :)

My house is fairly small and I have two kids to boot so I have to be somewhat careful in decorating if I don't want them to find out. As it is, I consider being ABDL sort of a hybrid existence. I see myself not as an adult who wants to be a baby, but rather a baby who happened to grow up if that makes sense. So therefore my nerdy tastes reflect more of my adult interests. My Event Horizon movie memorabilia collection actually takes up most of the extra space in the bedroom. I prefer the man cave vibe to the nursery room vibe. Although I admit I would have an ABDL room if the privacy were somehow guaranteed.

My room is fairly childish, but I try to keep the babyish things hidden or easily removed. Probably the most childish thing in the room is my bedding, which is a car and truck pattern, and my pink potty chair. I have a rocking chair with an afghan and pencil-shaped pillows on it; both the afghan and pillows were made for me by my grandma. One of my dressers has a couple Tonka trucks on it and a stained glass lamp; my other dresser has a bunch of stuffies on it. The closet and dresser drawers of course have all of my little clothing and diapers.

I'd like to redo my spare bedroom (currently an office) as a playroom/office. There's a few stuffies on my desk that didn't fit in my room, but that's pretty much it right now. I haven't had time for sorting the junk in there, so I could bring my childhood toys down here. Maybe I'll use some of my spare vacation time this year for that project.

I voted that I don't have any kind of ABDL room. I do have stuffed animals on my bed and a few little toys on the dresser, but my room is basically adult decorations: I've got a regular bedspread with a fairly muted black and gray checkered pattern, a couple wood dressers, and some paintings and sketches in the room from some cities that I've visited. My diapers and jammies are in the closet or in drawers and it's really just the plushies that would even hint at it.

I have a queen size bed that takes up half of my room (with plain white sheets and a floral pattern blanket. The posters on my walls are all video game related. My pacifiers and bottles stay tucked away in a corner where people won't see it. My plushies are either on the side or on the bed. The diapers, onesies, wipes, and powder are stashed in the closet. My room is mostly adult-themed.

I would like to make it ABDL-themed with a crib, playpen, and changing mat. But I have to wait until my dad dies and have more money.

I have such a childish room. I never designed my room to look babyish, it just sort of happened. I only moved into my new house a few years ago and since then shelves have gone up with my model cars and planes, the toys have moved into toy boxes, the bedding is now Disney, there are nappies and pull ups in the drawers, binkies and bottles on the bedside table and blankies and teddies on the bed. Whoops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My office at home is ALL baby stuff,diapers,waterproof pants with the ABC theme.Closet has all baby supplies, vintage baby toys on shelf and of course a diaper pail for my cloth diapering. Wife loves the decor.

- - - Updated - - -

I did the caretaker slot as I had no other choice. Our 3 bedroom home has my baby theme office.

Voted "With friend/caretaker; Single room combined normal/abdl" but I live with my mom and have a very mild ABDL theme but it's more childish than anything with tons of art and colorful decor everywhere, a toy hammock, and lots of plushies. Have a little crib pull toy hanging off the hammock over my bed which plays a lullaby. That's about it.

If you came in here knowing of the lifestyle you'd probably be able to infer ABDL/Little tendencies but otherwise it just looks very colorful and playful.

When I get my own place I'd like to combine an ABDL room with a craft room but still keep it relatively low-key in case of company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back